Spike Lee Co signs Fat Joe "Black People and Puerto Ricans created one of the great art forms ever! Together! In the bronx! Undisputed!"

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Your only reference of historical contention is referring to a fictional story for a connection- game of thrones semantics st*rmfronting faggit - if you don’t get the fuk from running around here Iike you’re the Dominic00n gatekeeper as you reject your “black” origin story in favor of your white masters. Damn fukkin right, I will shut your shyt down and whatever else, when it comes to defending my lineage, unlike you. Can’t stand you or your bytch ass “what if, what about” white worship posts, you don’t give a shyt about race- then why the fuk are you always instigating?

You posted that already. I made that first post 10 years ago at age 25, looking back yea it's dumb espicially the slavery part but...it is what it is. That's how I felt in 2013 and it wasn't me being racist it's me telling posters to stop worrying about what white people think and do what they gotta do for their families now and not live in the past

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
OP was Talking wild spicy for someone who “doesn’t care about race” and is on his fake unity promotion tour

this is just stupid

you want black people to stick together, but they gotta be from the U.S or from the mother country africa

how about all the blacks that were taken to the carribean in the slave ships? those blacks grew as "latinos" only diffrence between them and you is the culture ya grew up around

im dominican myself, if you look at me you can tell im spanish right off the bat. But then if i introduce you to my moms side of the family, you would swear they all black at first look until you hear them speaking spanish. Let me ask you something else, you think racist cacs give a fukk if they latin-black? they probably look at that shyt even worse..

when dominicans was here in the U.S back in the 60's,70's, they faced the same problems african americans went thru but we cant be unified because we classified as "latinos"?

all this shyt dont make sense man, someone here said it best. its about unifying with people with the same philosophy and principles as yourself, who the fukk cares about skin color but extremist...you on the same boat as these KKK fukks because ya both are on the "we stick with our kind fukk everyone else" bullshyt..

so yea fukk your thoughts and whoever agrees with you

:manny: (its funny cause this smiley right here is a prime example of a black latino but i bet most of you motherfukkers didnt know that unless ya watch baseball)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rap predates Hip Hop. The B-Boys in the Bronxdale projects said they were trying to imitate this song and consider this to be the first rap song.

In that case I only want to hear what people from Memphis have to say about this:wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You posted that already. I made that first post 10 years ago at age 25, looking back yea it's dumb espicially the slavery part but...it is what it is. That's how I felt in 2013 and it wasn't me being racist it's me telling posters to stop worrying about what white people think and do what they gotta do for their families now and not live in the past
Ohhhhh here we go…

“I was only 25 and didn’t know what I was doing :sadbron:, it was back in 2012, 2013 the coli was wild and made me say it:sadbron::sadbron:

Oh nahhhhh- you’re going to hold this.

You were a grown ass man, not 15 years old. You said exactly what the fuk you mean Bc you said that same shyt in 2020, 2021… until you got called out. Keep talking. Same energy.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ohhhhh here we go…

“I was only 25 and didn’t know what I was doing :sadbron:, it was back in 2012, 2013 the coli was wild and made me say it:sadbron::sadbron:

Oh nahhhhh- you’re going to hold this.

You were a grown ass man, not 15 years old. You said exactly what the fuk you mean Bc you said that same shyt in 2020. Keep talking.

That wasn't my response lol I'm looking at these old post like :yeshrug:. I said what I said

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This fukkin a$$hole- bbbuttt this was back in 2013. Not it wasn’t just then - he took great pride in being a transparent No account card carrying c00n for YEARS, not just 2013
Dominicans take pride in being Dominicans not black or white. Don't get mad at us because we take pride in our culture. And Yea most black Dominicans do get offended if you call them black because they think your associating them with African Americans from the hood...if you actually ask one of them if theyre denying their African ancestry they will straight up tell u no. fukk u think that they don't teach history in dominican schools? You think ppl from DR don't know that we had slave ships land in our country? Come on son don't be so fukking dense

And yes sorry to hurt your pretty little feelings but that's how thieves and murderes get dealt with in poor third world countries, they get pelted with rocks, whipped and hanged... That's just how it is

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That wasn't my response lol I'm looking at these old post like :yeshrug:. I said what I said
And I’m saying what the fuk I say - I dare you to make another thread race instigating among black people for what you point blank said that you’re not a part of. Please try it - bet you won’t get your shyt off like you did this time. You’re not black or white right?? According to your own words. Then Wtf color are you? Transparent?
:what: :dahell:
Dominican is not a race - just say you’re white Latino Bc you’re not one of us and you’re not Afro-Latino, your mother must have been a puta, gave birth to a uneducated self loathing pendejo. That’s for damn sure. You’re a c00nfused bytch aren’t you??
Since when are Dominicans lynching blacks? Where u read this bullshyt at?? 70% of domicans are black...don't turn Dominicans lynching thieving haitains in their country into Dominicans lynching anybody with black skin...Dominicans will tie up their own ppl to trees and pelt them with rocks for being a thief/murderer...its not about race let's just stop giving life to that bullshyt lie
Went from Dominicans take pride in not being black to most Dominicans are black
When convenient for his personal comeback - I hate dumb dominicant m’fers like him- No we don’t all think like this retahded dyck head. projecting his angst like a cac. Dude can quote line for line fron game of thrones but doesn’t know his own claim or the fact that Abraham Lincoln wasn’t a slave savior .
:mjlol:

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Couple points:

1. Everyone in here asking "why do y'all care" are one of the main reasons why black folks are behind. You have no problem engaging with all the trivial, gossip girl bullshyt posted on here, but y'all acting like you above discussing this. I guess it's all fun and games to lie about black history until white people start doing it too huh? Then yall nikkas gonna call them "culture vultures" and cry about "infiltration". :mjlol: GTFO. Nobody is going to respect our history if we don't even respect it ourselves. That means telling the truth accurately with no falsehoods and :duck:. And damn anyone who feels excluded or "left out" by it.

no-lies-national-geographic.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re the same poster who told my father to pull up after you had nothing to contrast my statement with, when I explained to you how and why that black people cant be racist.
Tell ur father to step to me then :rudy: 135th n amsterdam. Show out or stfu
Most of ya here, INCLUDING YOU, are racist against dominicans. Thats final n thats a fact
After there’s entire comments of yours white plighting .
I can be racist against myself and black people cant be racist period. Look at you trying to deflect with the repeat shyt bc you can’t come up with new shyt to say

Racial prejudice can indeed be directed at white people (e.g., white people can’t dance) but is not considered racism because of the systemic relationship of power.
 When backed with power, prejudice results in acts of discrimination and oppression against groups or individuals. That is Racism. white people hold this cultural power due to Eurocentric modes of thinking, rooted in colonialism, that continue to reproduce and privilege whiteness

Read a book faggit
:unimpressed:

This was back in 2020. Fast forward to 2022 and clearly he has still not read a book.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 your troll tranny ass negging folks, huh? I'm a proven BLACK MAN. Yet you're a alleged Hispanic chick who's a gangbanging, mother who's also a lawyer.

Go choke on a MonkeyPox infected dikk.
Cacs pulling up with their “black woman is a man”
Racist rhetoric again when called out for their bullshyt. Who tagged him??^^
:francis:
And lmao at them pulling up with copied incoherent posts of rage roiding on repeat from 2018 😭 you use that same line every time
:laff:
Look at this dumb bytch. You supposed grown ass "woman" who's a gangbanging, mother, lawyer. Go kill yourself.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 your troll tranny ass negging folks, huh? I'm a proven BLACK MAN. Yet you're a alleged Hispanic chick who's a gangbanging, mother who's also a lawyer.

Go choke on a MonkeyPox infected dikk.
Black poster who named himself after “The Joker”
- yeah ok you said it . Bytch NO. You’ve been down this road before

:deadrose::dead:
@Mr. Jack Napier your username is taken after the Joker - an incel cac.

who’s going to tell him??^^
tenor.gif
Let it be that a poster who names himself off a violent incel cac like the Joker. (Jack Napier is the Joker’s real name) would have a problem with this thread being posted. What are the odds.

Last edited: