Spiderman 2 is voted IGN’s most anticipated game of 2023 by gamers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its like saying the satellites in spiderman are tough because you gotta swing all the way over the building and fight people on the way to the building,

You will literally pass by every map while just naturally playing elden ring, theres no challenge to it, the challenge is the game itself. The maps are as hard to get as crafting material
Assasins creed/Spider-man you see the church you climb the building you hit the button things are added to your map.

In elden ring, there’s a marker on your map where the next fragment is. In order to get there you have to fight something, navigate a town, find a door, lift, path, etc in order to make it to the map fragment.

The progression and the structure of the worlds in the two games are VERY different. They wouldn’t even be being compared if you didn’t fee the need to feverishly defend a very common complaint of that style game by throwing to random very different games under the bus :smh:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
People love Spider-Man games just off the web slinging. Last one was great and you know Insominac wants to knock it out the park with the sequel. It’s definitely mine for sure.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its like saying the satellites in spiderman are tough because you gotta swing all the way over the building and fight people on the way to the building,

You will literally pass by every map while just naturally playing elden ring, theres no challenge to it, the challenge is the game itself. The maps are as hard to get as crafting material

Just low tier, trash posting.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all pretend different games don’t have different goals/structure/challenges. Somehow every sony game does everything more and better than everything else.

In here Elden ring was Compared to fukkin Spider-man and somehow i’m the one trippin:mindblown:

You stans literally are insane :smh:
:youngsabo:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hyped, but they need to ban those MJ missions. Those missions made that game hard to replay. Also, I wonder how they'll let us choose between miles and peter because I had more fun playing as Miles

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hyped, but they need to ban those MJ missions. Those missions made that game hard to replay. Also, I wonder how they'll let us choose between miles and peter because I had more fun playing as Miles

You will control them both in the same environment like kratos and Atreus, you can offer commands to one or the other depending on who you’re playing as. You can seamlessly switch between them or order them to do takedowns, use special abilities (miles can venom stun people for peter to take down), team combo and take down attacks like we saw in the teaser.

When you fight bosses like Rhino or Venom you will have to use both in conjunction to exploit weaknesses.

HtEIt3C.gif

Last edited: