Spiderman 2 is voted IGN’s most anticipated game of 2023 by gamers.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
You will control them both in the same environment like kratos and Atreus, you can offer commands to one or the other depending on who you’re playing as. You can seamlessly switch between them or order them to do takedowns, use special abilities (miles can venom stun people for peter to take down), team combo and take down attacks like we saw in the teaser.

When you fight bosses like Rhino or Venom you will have to use both in conjunction to exploit weaknesses.

HtEIt3C.gif
is this from miles morales game or spider-man 2? I dont remember any new media on spider-man 2 besides the announcement trailer.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Daps
Reppin
Green
:russell:

More superhero fluff. This will be completed over a beer Saturday night and forgotten about by Monday.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

got platinums for both miles and the remaster and going as spider-man to game stop

Lmao

I remember spider-man 2018 was the last physical game i bought cause I had credit from gamestop and i went to the midnight release. I was the ONLY nikka in line to get spider-man everyone else ws there for 2k18 (or whichever one that was with Kobe limited edition back then). I wouldn’t even have went if i knew 2K was releasing :mjpls:

When i went to the register to pay for it two of the dudes behind me was like “ :ohhh: i heard that spider-man was fire tho”

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Lmao

I remember spider-man 2018 was the last physical game i bought cause I had credit from gamestop and i went to the midnight release. I was the ONLY nikka in line to get spider-man everyone else ws there for 2k18. I wouldn’t even have went if i knew 2K was releasing :mjpls:

When i went to the register to pay for it two of the dudes behind me was like “ :ohhh: i heard that spider-man was fire tho”
gotta give the guys working some enterainment.

:russ: