Spiderman 2 is voted IGN’s most anticipated game of 2023 by gamers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thats not true at all :dahell:

They even show you on the map where the map pieces are
They show you where they are but there’s almost always a cliff, a village, a bridge, a dragon, an elevator, a locked door, something in your way for you to complete or figure out before you can access the map point.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
They show you where they are but there’s almost always a cliff, a village, a bridge, a dragon, an elevator, a locked door, something in your way for you to complete or figure out before you can access the map point.
there was often a challenge figuring out how to even get to certain areas on the map, but that's different from there being any challenge with the unlock statues

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

This is blatantly false. I put 300 hours into that game, for 99% of statues you can run directly to them. you sound fukking stupid. WTF does almost always even mean, learn how to construct intelligible sentences.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
there was often a challenge figuring out how to even get to certain areas on the map, but that's different from there being any challenge with the unlock statues

This is blatantly false. I put 300 hours into that game, for 99% of statues you can run directly to them. you sound fukking stupid. WTF does almost always even mean, learn how to construct intelligible sentences.
The Map fragments were in “certain” parts of the map.

Outside the few wide open areas, most of the map in elden ring took for you to navigate it like you would any other dark soul level. nothing was straight ahead.

For example in Caleid to go from one map fragment to the next you had to complete the town of sourcery or find another way around.

Or to make it to the atlus plateau you gotta navigate all those lifts and elevators or come from the other way around.

It’s evident on that when you start new game place you can just walk to all the map points and unlock them, you still gotta play the game and navigate all the shyt in order to unlock all the maps.

Obviously you could walk right up to them once you made it there but “making it there” was almost always a challenge.

@Aveda dont know why you are getting yourself so worked up over this. Actually try to respond to what i’m saying not your emotional need to defend sony.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meach the type of dude to sensationalize something very simple to make it seem more complex. Like you can be arguing over which is harder to make; a bowl of cereal or a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. He'll be like "for a bowl of cereal you just pour and go.:comeon:. Very shallow and linear"

"For the Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich though, you have to measure out an appropriate amount of PB since 32grams is the serving size and you need to stir first which can completely transform the texture. Then you have to realize the bread may not be firm enough so you have to carefully toast the bread, make sure it's not burnt and then spread the peanut butter evenly on both sides while holding a slightly hot piece of toast in your hand.

The jelly is a whole nother monster, what if the jelly has added sugar that you want to avoid? Now you have to physically swap that out for a piece of fruit which needs to be mashed to be spreadable. :comeon:

Can you just dump the jar of peanut butter on a piece of bread? :ohhh:

Cereal stans are literally insane :mjlol:"

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The Map fragments were in “certain” parts of the map.

Outside the few wide open areas, most of the map in elden ring took for you to navigate it like you would any other dark soul level. nothing was straight ahead.

For example in Caleid to go from one map fragment to the next you had to complete the town of sourcery or find another way around.

Or to make it to the atlus plateau you gotta navigate all those lifts and elevators or come from the other way around.

It’s evident on that when you start new game place you can just walk to all the map points and unlock them, you still gotta play the game and navigate all the shyt in order to unlock all the maps.

@Aveda dont know why you are getting yourself so worked up over this. Actually try to respond to what i’m saying not your emotional need to defend sony.

This has nothing to do with Sony. I've put like an hour lifetime in spiderman. It honestly didn't pull me in and Its been on my backlog since. you talking out of your ass and are wrong. You are conflating game progression with ease of getting the items that show the rest of the map. OFC you need to do other shyt to get to the section but actually picking it up isn't difficult, its just there.

Up your achievemnt/trophy list for this I'm tryna see sum :jbhmm: I did literally everything you could in this game so you not catching me on no gotcha shyt here.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Meach the type of dude to sensationalize something very simple to make it seem more complex. Like you can be arguing over which is harder to make; a bowl of cereal or a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. He'll be like "for a bowl of cereal you just pour and go.:comeon:."

"For the Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich though, you have to measure out an appropriate amount of PB since 32grams is the serving size and you need to stir first which can completely transform the texture. Then you have to realize the bread may not be firm enough so you have to carefully toast the bread, make sure it's not burnt and then spread the peanut butter evenly on both sides while holding a slightly hot piece of toast in your hand.

The jelly is a whole nother monster, what if the jelly has added sugar that you want to avoid? Now you have to physically swap that out for a piece of fruit which needs to be mashed to be spreadable. :comeon:

Dudes like the biggest idiot who tries to sound smart I've seen on the internet it almost makes me mad dead ass :mjlol:

goofy ass nikkas said ALMOST ALWAYS :dead: read that back and tell me what that even means :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This has nothing to do with Sony. I've put like an hour lifetime in spiderman. It honestly didn't pull me in and Its been on my backlog since. you talking out of your ass and are wrong. You are conflating game progression with ease of getting the items that show the rest of the map. OFC you need to do other shyt to get to the section but actually picking it up isn't difficult, its just there.

Up your achievemnt/trophy list for this I'm tryna see sum :jbhmm: I did literally everything you could in this game so you not catching me on no gotcha shyt here.

Its like saying the satellites in spiderman are tough because you gotta swing all the way over the building and fight people on the way to the building,

You will literally pass by every map while just naturally playing elden ring, theres no challenge to it, the challenge is the game itself. The maps are as hard to get as crafting material

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This has nothing to do with Sony. I've put like an hour lifetime in spiderman. It honestly didn't pull me in and Its been on my backlog since. you talking out of your ass and are wrong. You are conflating game progression with ease of getting the items that show the rest of the map.
In elden ring they are one in the same. You can’t get to the next item to show the map unless you figure out how to progress. In spiderman and the aforementioned ubisoft games the map fragments are not tied to progress or figuring out the map you just go.

OFC you need to do other shyt to get to the section but actually picking it up isn't difficult, its just there.
Never said the picking up part is difficult :stopitslime:
You just jumped in to attack me without realizing what i was trying to say. :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach the type of dude to sensationalize something very simple to make it seem more complex. Like you can be arguing over which is harder to make; a bowl of cereal or a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. He'll be like "for a bowl of cereal you just pour and go.:comeon:. Very shallow and linear"

Can you just dump the jar of peanut butter on a piece of bread? :ohhh:

Y’all pretend different games don’t have different goals/structure/challenges. Somehow every sony game does everything more and better than everything else.

In here Elden ring was Compared to fukkin Spider-man and somehow i’m the one trippin:mindblown:

You stans literally are insane :smh: