Spiderman 2 is voted IGN’s most anticipated game of 2023 by gamers.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I liked the first one but kind of puzzling the shyt Ubisoft gets with their open world games when Spiderman it's pretty much the same.

Because you have spiderman god-tier traversal mechanics and context to do them. How hard is that to understand, fool.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
ff 16 and 7 remake part 2, screw insomniac for charging 20 for a remaster of game less than 5 years old lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I liked the first one but kind of puzzling the shyt Ubisoft gets with their open world games when Spiderman it's pretty much the same.
it's funny cause the thing with climbing towers to unlock parts of the map basically became a meme, but then so many games keep doing it, and no one says shyt :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Probably cuz it never was an issue to begin with. Genres have tropes for a reason.

Yep, its also funny how no one brings up the fact that both zelda and elden ring have it also, although in elden ring you dont have to climb anything.

Basically do ‘x thing’ to unlock parts of the map is in every open world game but only some get pinged for having it

nd the game that did it best was horizon forbidden west cause they actually added variety to the towers

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Probably cuz it never was an issue to begin with. Genres have tropes for a reason.
I never had issues with it. it's just double standards when people are trying to hate on a game. I see it a lot in open-world games when people are trying to rationalize what is and isn't a "fetch quest"