'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The problem with people who enjoy movies like this is that it messes up the game for everyone. Regardless of whether someone enjoyed Venom or not, there is a much much better movie that could have been made, and you still would have enjoyed but I also would have enjoyed. Obviously taste is subjective, however when movies like Venom make a billion at the box office it tells Sony they can put out mediocre fare and still make money. Which hurts the genre in the long run. That's why I want a movie like Morbius to fail, so that it makes them either have to step their game up or give Marvel more of the reigns.
there was no way for it to not fail. no one asked for a fukkin morbius movie. just like no one read morbius comics. these companies need to figure out, just like marvel and dc.. that some fukkin characters are not worthy of a whole damn movie. no one woulda been mad if morbius just showed the fukk up and disappeared or died of screen. this movie was a waste of money, could gave some student loan relief or something

Daps
sony is really forcing it with the whole "build a spiderman cinema universe with his rogue gallery/side character" motive

morbius, kraven etc are all dope spiderman villains/characters, but being so clear with wanting to build a cinematic universe around these characters is missing the point imo

for as much hate as MCU gets for being formulaic and too family friendly at times, they really got multiple studios trying their best to recreate the same thing for themselves

sony should focus on finishing a dope trilogy with into the spiderverse (which is something they hit out the park), and maybe give andrew his 3rd movie after the popularity of NWH imo

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I love my comics, but I don’t want to watch a movie about NO damn Spider-Man villains….not a ONE! Especially with no Spider-Man.

Watch whole Movies of characters that get their ass kicked EVERY episode…

:stopitslime:

What’s next… a film starring the Beagle boys?…(no Ducks?)

movie starring the Eco villains?..(no Captain Planet or planeteers)

movie about shredder and the foot clan?….

ok, that would probably be raw as hell…

:ohhh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I love my comics, but I don’t want to watch a movie about NO damn Spider-Man villains….not a ONE! Especially with no Spider-Man.

Watch whole Movies of characters that get their ass kicked EVERY episode…

:stopitslime:

What’s next… a film starring the Beagle boys?…(no Ducks?)

movie starring the Eco villains?..(no Captain Planet or planeteers)

movie about shredder and the foot clan?….

ok, that would probably be raw as hell…

:ohhh:

Facts. And the fact that Sony finally figured out Spider-Man but can’t figure out anything else is baffling. It leads me to believe Marvel is helping a whole lot with Spider-Man and has nothing to do with this forced attempt at a money grab. I like you don’t want nothing to do with anymore venom or spider villains movies. Just like I don’t want a joker movie without Batman. I don’t want a lex Luther movie without Superman. Yea I hope this shyt flops, I know I have no interest in seeing this even without seeing the trailer or reading reviews

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Facts. And the fact that Sony finally figured out Spider-Man but can’t figure out anything else is baffling. It leads me to believe Marvel is helping a whole lot with Spider-Man and has nothing to do with this forced attempt at a money grab. I like you don’t want nothing to do with anymore venom or spider villains movies. Just like I don’t want a joker movie without Batman. I don’t want a lex Luther movie without Superman. Yea I hope this shyt flops, I know I have no interest in seeing this even without seeing the trailer or reading reviews

That was hilarious..ima gone head and subscribe.

:russ: