'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just watched the end credits on YouTube again. I’ll wait til this is available at home to watch the full film.

if I’m trying to make sense of this, Vulture forgot who Peter Parker is but not Spider-Man and that’s the last person he encountered before going to prison. Magically assuming he swapped dimensions because of Spider-Man is poor writing… he doesn’t seem too concerned about his family either

Is the Vulture costume from the MCU as well or from Oscorp in ASM2? If Vulture swapped dimensions, that means Sony probably is gonna make it where Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man ended up in this world as well which would add up if Oscorp is where he got his costume from since there’s no chitauri in this world.

and why would Morbius give AF about Spider-Man if he doesn’t exist in this world (unless Andrew’s popped up and we haven’t seen this happen yet) and why the hell would be willing to trust a guy in that costume? Wouldn’t it have made more sense if Vulture randomly popped up on him? Toomes just got access to tech and reaching out to folks like that now? MCU writers take care of little details like that.

Sony is too stubborn to let Marvel handle everything. The director/actors are running around doing press runs not even sure if they’re in an MCU movie or not. I saw Tyrese on IG bragging about finally being able to admit he’s in a Marvel film… like these guys don’t even realize this isn’t an MCU film. Even Jared Leto himself keeps mentioning NWH like it’s tied to the plot or something. The director doesn’t even wanna take responsibility for this clusterfukk and says Sony is 100% responsible for the post credits and the Spider-Man scenes in the trailers… I saw him say he didn’t put Tobey Maguire Spider-Man in the trailer.. like yo how do you not know what’s going on? You’re the director, you filmed the shyt! :francis:

Last edited:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm still gonna give it a shot.

Yall the same brehs who said New Mutants was trash and I refused to watch it for a year and finally put it on last month on a slow Saturday and I really enjoyed it. It's one of my favorite X-men movies now.
full