'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I did like the action sequences
The story
reasonsimbroke-larry-david.gif

I don’t even understand that sexualized ass kiss:skip:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught this on Netflix today. It wasn't as bad as people said it was. It wasn't great and didn't need to be made but it was okay.

A decent time waster if you can't figure out what else to watch. I would probably be harder on it if I paid for it at the box office.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Caught this on Netflix today. It wasn't as bad as people said it was. It wasn't great and didn't need to be made but it was okay.

A decent time waster if you can't figure out what else to watch. I would probably be harder on it if I paid for it at the box office.

That's the nicest way I've seen somebody say a movie is fukking garbage in a while

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
just watched this, it’s no worst than the middle of the road marvel flicks. I would say this is above venom 2 (which was garbage) and venom (which was very entertaining but pretty straight forward)

I think it’s somewhere between 6-7/10.

Wouldn’t watch again but id catch the sequel on streaming.

Someone said this movie was soulless and I kinda agree. It’s like it does just enough to be coherent and adds a little flash to stand out, in parts, but does nothing to really elevate and stand out, as a whole.

I thought they should’ve leaned into the horror/suspense aspect a lot more. The hallway scene with the milo was more of what I was wanting with this film.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Finnally caught it.

It's such a confusing/bad flick that it's unintentionally funny. Leto isn't the problem with this though, it's not his fault, he did his thing best he could lol

So many parts I was :dahell: at that by the end of it I kinda had fun, for the wrong reasons. It started off alright but the clock was ticking on exactly when the shyt was gonna go all the way left.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Finnally caught it.

It's such a confusing/bad flick that it's unintentionally funny. Leto isn't the problem with this though, it's not his fault, he did his thing best he could lol

So many parts I was :dahell: at that by the end of it I kinda had fun, for the wrong reasons. It started off alright but the clock was ticking on exactly when the shyt was gonna go all the way left.

Probably because Sony tried to shoehorn this movie into the MCU Feige was like :mjpls: and the were forced to make a ton of changes.