'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Morbius' intentions arent really evil tho, wasn't his core objective in the comics and cartoons was to cure himself?
he never was a BAD guy.
shyt was pretty much circumstances if anything.

muthafukka gotta drink blood.

i gotta smoke weed.

i feel his pain.

:manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nikka please my childhood was the shyt

:banderas::myman:

Ehhh for someone who’s all about staying true to shyt you’re citing a cartoon that took a lot of liberties. And also doesn’t hold up that well :hubie: and as I’ve said here thousands of times, not even the best Spider-Man cartoon :hubie:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
clean.jpg

Yeah now I remember that arc where morbius first showed up, it was a cool little story that happened right after peter committed super hero suicide by taking that serum to get rid of his powers but it backfired and only amplified them so he sprouted 2 more sets of arms

Daps
clean.jpg

Yeah now I remember that arc where morbius first showed up, it was a cool little story that happened right after peter committed super hero suicide by taking that serum to get rid of his powers but it backfired and only amplified them so he sprouted 2 more sets of arms

This was even crazier in the cartoon back in the 90s ...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They're desperate to keep those movie rights away from Marvel. They have to make a movie every 3 or so years I believe to keep them.
So this is connected to marvel's spiderman? That was vulture at the end right?
Yes and no. Not connected to the MCU but it's possible Spiderman could appear in the Sony movies.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Not really.

Sony only has Spider-Man and his connected characters. Marvel Studios has literally everything else.

People seem to forget Marvel had their entire Phase 4 mapped out with no Spider-Man in it whatsoever. If Sony nails all this and creates a cohesive Spider-Verse cool....but they stand to gain more in the long run from collaborating with Marvel, than the other way around.

Fred.

Disney's entire approach is Borg-style. They want everything. If they wait and let Sony flop around and lose money until the Mouse can get everything back under one umbrella on the cheap, then fine...but they saw the buzz with SM in the MCU, and Sony's finally cluing in that you need proper villains to tell a good hero story, so Disney tried an okeydoke that didn't work...

but make no mistake, the Mouse wants what the Mouse wants, one way or another.