'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It's a damn good trailer, I get the added length because you have to get people to buy in when you're going this obscure AND an overabundance of vampire films has people fatigued, to say the least.

They've got a hit if they don't fumble this down the stretch with marketing, screening, etc. You can't control the critical aspect but you can avoid self inflicted wounds.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:dahell:

Sinister 6 would've happened with or without the success of "Venom".

You're acting like "Homecoming" and "Far From Home" didn't introduce Vulture, Electro, and Mysterio.

And Marvel has the rights to Blade so....not seeing how "Venom" or Sony had anything to do with that, either.

Fred.

Because if Venom flopped Sony wouldn't be making Morbius right now and there wouldn't be tie ins from these movies to MCU movies. That's what I meant. I didn't say anything about Sinister Six happening because of Sony.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
This is all happening because Venom did so well. Many people in this very forum predicted Venom to FLOP and it did the exact opposite. It was a huge success. You can cry about what the Rotten Tomatoes score was if you wish but it means nothing.

So Sony is off and running and now we have a pretty good chance at Sinister Six and Blade involvement, thank you Sony :myman:
I wanted Venom to flop so damn bad. Still pissed it didn't. That's why we're seeing this dumb shyt.

Also the movie sucked.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I wanted Venom to flop so damn bad. Still pissed it didn't. That's why we're seeing this dumb shyt.

Also the movie sucked.
for a PG13 movie, Venom wasn't bad at all. but now that R is proven (again) in hero flix, i wish we saw a more adult-oriented version. didnt even know a sequel was coming this year

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Honestly, it seems like the thing that most people are talking about is Morbius walking by graffiti art of Spiderman, which will probably lead to nothing and disappoint a lot of people. Oh, and Michael Keaton shows up at the end. Whoop-dee-dew.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ehhh for someone who’s all about staying true to shyt you’re citing a cartoon that took a lot of liberties. And also doesn’t hold up that well :hubie: and as I’ve said here thousands of times, not even the best Spider-Man cartoon :hubie:
i know right??

cause Web Warriors is.

:lolbron:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
clean.jpg

Yeah now I remember that arc where morbius first showed up, it was a cool little story that happened right after peter committed super hero suicide by taking that serum to get rid of his powers but it backfired and only amplified them so he sprouted 2 more sets of arms
i know i have this issue somewhere.
i think i got in storage.

i got Morbius #1 too and a few joints after it.

he was an alright character.
dont think id make a flik of him tho.
way too many more interesting MARVEL characters.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
no shade.

:whoa:

but what about it being rated R would make it that much better for you?

:jbhmm:

I'm not a fan of ultra violence by any means.
But a vampire film without blood is :hhh: status to me.

The first rated r movie I watched in the cinema was blade 2 (I'm 30) that shyt had me :dwillhuh: from the moment it started in a good way.

Anything less than that is :shaq2: