'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Daps
What if Sony were to put morbius with the sinister six?

Depends on who's writing and directing it personally I want Kevin feige to oversee that project . If done well it will be the coolest thing after infinity war and endgame ....the potential is there but I got a feeling Sony going to fumble the ball on the 1 yard line ...:francis::beli:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
So we gonna have the usual suspects going :gladbron: over another mediocre product because they are tired of Feiges marvel running things?
1. Go back to the very first post of this thread and continue forwards. It's the usual suspects hating the very idea of a movie before any visual evidence to do so.

2. You want me to up the threads on the Antman movies, Thor movies(outside of Ragnarok), etc. to display the behavior you're talking about:comeon:

I'd keep the stanning in the 2010's if I were you; or at least wait for Disney+ to put out a second show worth the subscription:mjlit:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Depends on who's writing and directing it personally I want Kevin feige to oversee that project . If done well it will be the coolest thing after infinity war and endgame ....the potential is there but I got a feeling Sony going to fumble the ball on the 1 yard line ...:francis::beli:
It looks like that's what they're building to, personally I think it's stupid since morbius was never part of the sinister six

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What if Sony were to put morbius with the sinister six?
:unimpressed:Morbius in the Sinister Six. Did i miss something in comics these last 20 years. Morbius is wants poppin now.

And I see what Sonys doing. Morbius is the Lizards story beat for beat only the Vamp is a simp. They're recycling shytty projects.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
If Sony actually gets into serious world building that works, Disney is going to have to pony up the money and buy it all back soonest. The bill will be that much more huge the longer they wait.

But still...Morbius, an antihero? :mindblown:

Daps
:unimpressed:Morbius in the Sinister Six. Did i miss something in comics these last 20 years. Morbius is wants poppin now.

And I see what Sonys doing. Morbius is the Lizards story beat for beat only the Vamp is a simp. They're recycling shytty projects.

What bothers me the most is most people don't know the comics like that so that dont fully get why I go so hard when they make these movies ....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What bothers me the most is most people don't know the comics like that so that dont fully get why I go so hard when they make these movies ....

Wrong forum for that sir :russ:

Real shyt though, I think plenty of people understand the idea of adaptation. Can’t do everything verbatim like the comics because you can’t. But for me, as long as you get the spirit of the comic right and the characters, I’m good. Civil war wasn’t a verbatim translation of the comic but it got the core issue correct and the characters and felt like a logical way to integrate that story into something else. And that holds more weight for me than something that takes a lot of liberties that seem incongruent to the world