'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Daps
If Sony actually gets into serious world building that works, Disney is going to have to pony up the money and buy it all back soonest. The bill will be that much more huge the longer they wait.

But still...Morbius, an antihero? :mindblown:

:francis::beli: I feel were you coming from .... personally I really want Sony to stop making superhero films altogether

Daps
Wrong forum for that sir :russ:

Real shyt though, I think plenty of people understand the idea of adaptation. Can’t do everything verbatim like the comics because you can’t. But for me, as long as you get the spirit of the comic right and the characters, I’m good. Civil war wasn’t a verbatim translation of the comic but it got the core issue correct and the characters and felt like a logical way to integrate that story into something else. And that holds more weight for me than something that takes a lot of liberties that seem incongruent to the world

And you going to leave ALL that to SONY ...naw fam I'm good :mjlol::francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If Sony actually gets into serious world building that works, Disney is going to have to pony up the money and buy it all back soonest. The bill will be that much more huge the longer they wait.

Not really.

Sony only has Spider-Man and his connected characters. Marvel Studios has literally everything else.

People seem to forget Marvel had their entire Phase 4 mapped out with no Spider-Man in it whatsoever. If Sony nails all this and creates a cohesive Spider-Verse cool....but they stand to gain more in the long run from collaborating with Marvel, than the other way around.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Vampires (next to zombies) are the most played out creatures in fiction. But if the movie is decent people won't care.

Fred.
you shut the hell up with that zombie slander!!!

hEb1JB2.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They have to get this right if there going to do it
Sinister Six - Wikipedia
You can do that without it being one particular lineup. Not even saying Morbius should be in it or nothing like that or that he shouldn’t, but comics change all the time. Writers bring characters in and out of teams for various reasons. The lineup for the avengers isn’t the first avengers lineup we got in comics but it’s the first in the movie world. Cool.

And you going to leave ALL that to SONY ...naw fam I'm good :mjlol::francis:
No...I just don’t care as much as you anymore :russ: real shyt. I’ll either like it or I won’t. My day will go on and the ball will continue to spin. I don’t give a shyt what studio makes the movie as long as it works for me, that’s really all that matters. When you have interesting filmmakers, like Lord and Miller, you get interesting movies like spider verse. When you hire people who have no vision, you get boring flicks without it and those are the ones that normally fall flat for me.

I’m not going to be mad at a thing because Sony’s name is by it or nor will I cheer. I’ll take it as it comes and go from there :manny:

Daps
You can do that without it being one particular lineup. Not even saying Morbius should be in it or nothing like that or that he shouldn’t, but comics change all the time. Writers bring characters in and out of teams for various reasons. The lineup for the avengers isn’t the first avengers lineup we got in comics but it’s the first in the movie world. Cool.

No...I just don’t care as much as you anymore :russ: real shyt. I’ll either like it or I won’t. My day will go on and the ball will continue to spin. I don’t give a shyt what studio makes the movie as long as it works for me, that’s really all that matters. When you have interesting filmmakers, like Lord and Miller, you get interesting movies like spider verse. When you hire people who have no vision, you get boring flicks without it and those are the ones that normally fall flat for me.

I’m not going to be mad at a thing because Sony’s name is by it or nor will I cheer. I’ll take it as it comes and go from there :manny:

I don't like nikkas ruining my childhood and whoever does Ninja turtles next better get that right ...I heard it got rebooted as well :ufdup:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I
I don't like nikkas ruining my childhood and whoever does Ninja turtles next better get that right ...I heard it got rebooted as well :ufdup:
im 33. My childhood will forever remain what it is. No one can ruin your shyt sir lol. Your childhood will remain incased in whatever glass you’ve put it in. And some shyt is better left in childhood. I’ve gone back to watch some things I loved as a child and yeah no. Bad idea. Let the past be the past.

Every generation has their thing. I had ninja turtles. My niece has her ninja turtles. That’s how it should be. My kids will have their ninja turtles hopefully. Life goes on.

Daps
Not really.

Sony only has Spider-Man and his connected characters. Marvel Studios has literally everything else.

People seem to forget Marvel had their entire Phase 4 mapped out with no Spider-Man in it whatsoever. If Sony nails all this and creates a cohesive Spider-Verse cool....but they stand to gain more in the long run from collaborating with Marvel, than the other way around.

Fred.

People keep forgetting spider man was really left for dead after spider man 3 ....

Daps
Kevin feige should get the writers from stranger things and Geroge Lucas to write the next wave of star wars stuff . I'm not even the biggest fan of star wars but that shyt was trash ....I k own that off subject ....

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Kevin feige should get the writers from stranger things and Geroge Lucas to write the next wave of star wars stuff . I'm not even the biggest fan of star wars but that shyt was trash ....I k own that off subject ....
No. He shouldn’t lol. The issue with Star Wars now is how it’s so baked in nostalgia. So now you’d get the guys who built a career off nostalgia to do more of the same? No no no.

Daps
No. He shouldn’t lol. The issue with Star Wars now is how it’s so baked in nostalgia. So now you’d get the guys who built a career off nostalgia to do more of the same? No no no.

Add in the guys from stranger things ...fresh blood Lucas is a fan of those guys from what I hear.....actually I think Lucas want to move on and tell another story . Personally I liked the Anakin story that shyt was dope to me .

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Add in the guys from stranger things ...fresh blood Lucas is a fan of those guys from what I hear.....actually I think Lucas want to move on and tell another story . Personally I liked the Anakin story that shyt was dope to me .
Yeah but again those guys traffic in nostalgia. Just like JJ. That would be a bad idea. You need someone who is inspired by something the same way Lucas was inspired by something. As long as that something isn’t Star Wars

Daps
Yeah but again those guys traffic in nostalgia. Just like JJ. That would be a bad idea. You need someone who is inspired by something the same way Lucas was inspired by something. As long as that something isn’t Star Wars

Game of thrones writers wouldn't be bad and yes I know the last season was a shyt show :mjlol: