'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Rumor has thoe that the same writers for black panther and Luke cage are set to handle blade ...my little brother who works at a comic book shop told me that I don't know how true that is ...

Also rumors that Daredevil and The Defenders projects are already being worked on and maybe ported over to FX without having to do a hard reboot.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Y'all are funny let me help you ...let's do FACTS.

Iron Man (2008 film) - Wikipedia

The link above is the first iron Man movie if you look at the production company it just says: MARVEL STUDIOS.

Morbius (film) - Wikipedia

Now if you look at morbius wiki in production company section it got way too many hands in the pot ....and it distributor is SONY ENTERTAINMENT...

:mjlol:. At best I can see how feige probably got a memo :lolbron:. That man's plate is full thank about it . He in charge of revitalizing three different franchises Star wars X-Men and the fantastic four as well as overseeing the next phase of marvel...I can see how this slipped his mind ....

Feige's love for Spider-man knows no bounds, as salty as he is about letting Sony into his sandbox, he would most certainly have some input via his team at Marvel Studios for anything regarding the character.

He was involved with the Rami movies, he consulted on the TASM movies even if they ignored his advice, same with Venom, he also helped out on Spiderverse all uncredited, which played a part in Disney/Sony spat, them not only trying to pull the MCU/Adjacent crap while simultaneously holding out on characters that could enrich the MCU but utilizing the most valuable asset in Feige for free..

This ain't slipped his mind in the least, but I bet you he is super uptight about how this turns out being he's a control freak, rightfully so IMO.

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I’m so fukking confused by this Sony/MCU universe

one thing that does seem clear, Is that the deal breakdown was probably just as much to do with Marvel not letting them share the universe more so than the percentage increase, because they are straight up forcing Marvel to accept their characters as MCU, even if not “officially”

This was always Sony's play, they were even trying to shoehorn Andrew Garfield into the MCU despite the fact that it would have made zero sense, they don't care what makes sense, which is why allowing them to run free with false association to Marvel proper was some shyt they were always avoiding.

Venom looks great on screen IMO, just like Morbius does thus far, that ain't gonna prevent it from being a piece of shyt. And the notion that the "wanted poster" in the movie is from the PS4 game is either a placeholder or...just gonna be something stupid to add to other stupid things that will probably happen.

If this is good...and has some over-sight from the Marvel Studios team to make sure the shyt makes sense (Feige did consult on Venom, Spiderverse and even the TASM franchise) and is up to par then I expect them to continue helping them keep the character poppin. If it's wack, they can and probably should put Spiderman on ice in the MCU after they end his trilogy.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that good or bad? :russ:
QjPXlam.png
Right now it's the side of bad........................

Daps
Feige's love for Spider-man knows no bounds, as salty as he is about letting Sony into his sandbox, he would most certaintly have some input via his team at Marvel Studios for anything regarding the character. He was involved with the Rami movies, he consulted on the TASM movies even if they ignored his advice, same with Venom, he also helped out on Spiderverse all uncredited, which played a part in Disney/Sony spat, them not only trying to pull the MCU/Adjacent crap while simultaniously holding out on characters that could enrich the MCU but utilizing the most valuable asset in Feige for free..

This ain't slipped his mind in the least, but I bet you he is super uptight about how this turns out being he's a control freak, rightfully so IMO.

My man somebody that gets it :myman: