Spider-Man (Official Thread)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I finished gathering my thoughts for a review a while ago, I just gotta get on writing it.

I even think I'll make a video on the combat system while I'm at it

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This game dropped for about £50 in the UK sand it’s a bit too much for right now

Just moving house and going on a holiday. But I’m so damn tempted by it! No price drops so far either

Guess I’m going to have to to live through you guys in here :mjcry:
What I do is buy new games but I try to finish them the first week and then I go on Ebay and sell it for 50 dollars. If you finish a game in a week and don't take time you can save money doing this method

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Question how come when I start a crime activity the bonus obj are sometimes already completed?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Still haven't finished but just finished that boss fight with Electro and Vulture and MAN!!!!!!!!!! :damn: shyt was fun and I loved Peter's banter with them! :mjlol:

How the fukk do you beat Taskmaster?! :gucci: Dude whooped my ass so bad that I stopped doing his challenges because I didn't want him sneaking up on me again.:scust:

The game really picked up after the Rikers and Raft breakout. The city has gone crazy! :gucci:

Those Sable bases were challenging at first but I'm getting the hang of it. I'm at the point where I'm barely taking any hits.

I'm at 82% completion right now and I'm going to try to beat it this week.

First Spider-Man game where I actually felt like I was Spider-Man. :whew:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Beat it the other day and got about 10% left to Plat.

8.5/10

MJ/Miles missions ruined the flow, also the side missions have nothing on the Arkham series. I hate how they give you an option to silently take out the first wave during base missions but after that there's no point because you're automatically spotted :stopitslime:. Also the button response time needs some work especially when dodging bullets during chase sequences. How I dodge and still get shot?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still haven't finished but just finished that boss fight with Electro and Vulture and MAN!!!!!!!!!! :damn: shyt was fun and I loved Peter's banter with them! :mjlol:

How the fukk do you beat Taskmaster?! :gucci: Dude whooped my ass so bad that I stopped doing his challenges because I didn't want him sneaking up on me again.:scust:

The game really picked up after the Rikers and Raft breakout. The city has gone crazy! :gucci:

Those Sable bases were challenging at first but I'm getting the hang of it. I'm at the point where I'm barely taking any hits.

I'm at 82% completion right now and I'm going to try to beat it this week.

First Spider-Man game where I actually felt like I was Spider-Man. :whew:

when you finish up the Taskmaster challenges take the fight from the roof to the streets.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
They're so pointless. Same with those stupid pigeon missions. There wasn't even a payoff for getting this mufukka his dirty ass birds back :martin:

The drone missions I didn’t get. It feel counter productive to how the web slinging was used up to that point and its not like you were destroying drones just passing through a blue circles.