2ezhbu9.jpg

2mc97ix.jpg

11mbvxz.jpg

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall boys picture game though :wow:

I tried to take some sick shyt the angles wasn't right.

I'm about 30 percent in this game is sick mad I slept on it. That last spiderman I played is so trash compared to this .

I cant even front I wish naught dog or Santa Monica would make a punisher game now. I hope this is a new trend leave the single player games to sony.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
these Taskmaster challengers are easily the worst part of this game :wow:
Those drone challenges kind of expose how sloppy the web slinging really is. If you're just swinging through the city from A to B it's easy and flows well because the system easily corrects a wrong swing but if you try to follow a specific route within a time limit the inaccuracy of the webslinging becomes painfully obvious. Those challenges are 60% skill and 40% hoping the automatic lock-on for web zip/launch won't fukk your whole run up.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Saw Itsrealgaming playing it on youtube. Looked excellent, so I went ahead last night and downloaded it. It is probably the most fun game I've played in a while. They did an excellent job with just making transitions smooth. Non stop action. I hope this is the direction super hero games are going.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Yeah, 235 hit combo and dude didn't even take a single hit. Here's this dude's other vid:

The way he was concentrating on that one dude at 0:36 had me cracking up

Looks like he took a hit at 3:24 in the first video. Looks like the shield guy gets him with the shield.

How was he taking pictures mid fight like that? Don't you have to push the share button to get screenshots?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I love this game. I beat it last weekend, and I'm having fun just swinging around the city and shyt. My one complaint are Harry's missions. So far they don't lead into anything. All the other ones have a purpose except for his. Well maybe they do, but I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't finished the story yet.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I love this game. I beat it last weekend, and I'm having fun just swinging around the city and shyt. My one complaint are Harry's missions. So far they don't lead into anything. All the other ones have a purpose except for his. Well maybe they do, but I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't finished the story yet.

Research tokens