Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
somebody on twitter ruined the ending for me dont even wanna finish it now....if yall boys coppin red dead 2 stay away from youtube and social media
Red dead isn't really a game you can spoil. I'm more interested in the experience than the story.

Its like someone trying to spoil Skyrim for you

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Do you have to get 3 stats for every taskmaster challenge to fully upgrade gadgets? If so :camby: Those bomb/drone challenges are absolutely terrible
You don't have to get gold on all of them but you do on alot of them. The bomb ones are easy just watch youtube runs and do what they do. The drone ones....:hubie:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just beat the game. I honestly thought the final boss fight would be harder but was able to beat him barely taking any damage. Looking back this game really wasn't that hard. It was a challenge but not hard. I'll try again on spectacular.

The ending with Aunt May. :mjcry: I came close to tears. :mjcry:

Finished all the Taskmaster challenges and just like that he came after me. Took the fight to the street and whopped his ass without taking any damage. :mjgrin:

Best Spider-Man game of all time. Bring on the DLC. :mjgrin: When does it drop?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Great game; this was a strong 9/10 for me. The combat is vitrually flawless. There is nothing like slinging around during a fight, webbing people, mashing a few, pulling some into the air, re-directing a rocket, etc. When you really get the hang of it all and incorporate the gadgets...it's amazing. :wow:

The story was good and the ending sealed the deal in a memorable way.

I didn't mind the MJ/Miles missions as much as a lot of you seemed to. Obviously not the best parts of the game, but I thought it did help flesh out those characters a bit and gave the sense that Spider-Man wasn't alone, which was hinted at throughout.

Some of the challenges to get max tokens were bullshyt. That's everything from Challenges to the Crime missions and Base ones. You get enough during gameplay to get a full compliment of gadgets, but fully upgrading them and getting all the suits has to be a real pain in the ass. I'm not gonna bother getting the best scores on everything, especially those garbage ass drone chases.

100% in on a sequel.

I only wore the Ghost Rider suit once I unlocked it. It made some of the cut scenes ridiculous. :smhkobe:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Do you have to get 3 stats for every taskmaster challenge to fully upgrade gadgets? If so :camby: Those bomb/drone challenges are absolutely terrible
If you're just tryna get the trophies, make a manual save, buy all suits, reload, grab upgrades. I got the plat trophy this way, only got gold on like 1/3 of the Taskmaster challenges.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If you're just tryna get the trophies, make a manual save, buy all suits, reload, grab upgrades. I got the plat trophy this way, only got gold on like 1/3 of the Taskmaster challenges.

I got all the suits which I guess was due to getting some 3 stars on the challenges. I just wanted to fully upgrade my gadgets but I was short tokens. I just said fukk it since it wasn’t necessary for a trophy. I would have been nice to do it tho but I’m not going to torture myself doing these awful drone challenges

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea just beat it

Pros: Beautiful world. I thought the scale was perfect. Pretty much a 1:1 ratio of Manhattan. Solid story. Combat was decent.

Cons: Uncreative boss fights. They all followed the same pattern of dodge, dodge, press triangle, mash square. Compared to Batman series, insomniac dropped the ball on that. Some of the side missions was absolute trash. I don’t give a shyt about college students tweaking. Outside the tombstone one everything else was wack. I didn’t mind the research missions outside the final one. But the over abundance of crime missions were pretty annoying. And I didn’t mind the MJ stealth missions too much. Some of them like the osbourne penthouse part was pretty interesting. The miles ones seemed pointless. Also was it me but did the web slinging controls feel sluggish at times? I would have to mash r2 sometimes to sling out of a free fall otherwise I would plop down on a rooftop.

All in all good game. Some hiccups here but the foundation solid. I’m pretty sure the sequel will feature green goblin since they dropped clues all throughout. I hope they finally put Venom in there. There’s gotta be a reason the civil war suit looked like that.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat the game. I honestly thought the final boss fight would be harder but was able to beat him barely taking any damage. Looking back this game really wasn't that hard. It was a challenge but not hard. I'll try again on spectacular.

The ending with Aunt May. :mjcry: I came close to tears. :mjcry:

Finished all the Taskmaster challenges and just like that he came after me. Took the fight to the street and whopped his ass without taking any damage. :mjgrin:

Best Spider-Man game of all time. Bring on the DLC. :mjgrin: When does it drop?

26th afaik.