Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The give me god of war isn't that much different the normal difficulty, the new game plus give me god of war its just ridiculous, I ain't got time for that shyt, I don't see how anyone can play that game that long to even get to the point you can beat that shyt it's not worth the time because the game isn't that fun

Played GMGOW on my first playthrough

God of War is a better game and you have to be insane to think it's hardest difficult is anywhere near normal one thing they added to it was the ability for enemies to power up to make them harder if you aren't consistently attacking them[/QUOTE]

The power up isn't like the new game plus mode where they get the purple bar plus they have the same attacks

on the hardest mode is give the more health and you can take less hits, thats artificial difficulty,

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Spiderman not a killer?

Yea I'm sure those Fisk goons survived that 50+ story drop off a building after I punched them off :mjlol:
Funny thing is, they don't actually hit the ground. Watch an enemy you've knocked off a building and you'll actually notice that they get attached/webbed to the nearest building after falling a certain distance. Brilliant on Insomniacs part in my opinion.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Just finished this. They could really be on to something here. I thought this was brilliant.

Sequel set up pretty nicely as most reviews have said.
I really thought that Doctor Octopus would show up in the sequel, presently suprised that he showed up here. That Aunt May scene had me in my feelings, not even gonna lie to you. Just dissapointed that The Sinister Six composed of just 4 boss fights. Really think they should have been introduced earlier on. Also, by far the worst part of the game for me was after the raft when prisoners and sable take over the city. Qbsolutely hated that part. Otherwise I think it was a brilliant game.
The Miles angle in the next game :wow:. After that, could we see Spiderman join The Avengers?:ohhh:

8.5/10 for me.

XBots LAWST

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Funny thing is, they don't actually hit the ground. Watch an enemy you've knocked off a building and you'll actually notice that they get attached/webbed to the nearest building after falling a certain distance. Brilliant on Insomniacs part in my opinion.

Just seen dudes fly off the building and was like "He dead fukk it" :yeshrug::lolbron:

Some of those Spidey punches though they are gonna definitely need physical rehabilitation for the rest of their lives