Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Mind you that's max level 50 gameplay...

I usually use the trip mines more for comedy purposes...Nothing better than trip mining multiple goons into each other...

But I purposely jumped into the middle of all those goons with no fukks given barely touching square to prove a point...
Trip-mining goons into each other always cracks me up. I also love swinging things from the environment or webbing goons up and swinging them.

DnzO28WXsAA_qic.jpg:large

^^I've been liking this suit lately. Reminds me of the Red Hood
DnzPosWXoAAaYur.jpg:large

DnzOpogX0AIFskk.jpg:large

DnzOZ36X0AA-J0L.jpg:large
DnzJN5-XkAE4I3R.jpg:large
DnzGtmGXcAEQwWh.jpg:large
DnzHqnQXUAAYvTJ.jpg:large

Last edited:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Nope. They're a fine addition for those who want to go that route but they feel entirely too Batman to me. Less is more with Spider-Man and I simply couldn't see him using things like combat drones consistently. Even with the later enemies who wear the armor that you must disable via electricity before you can web them or inflict damage via standard melee, their allies launch electric based grenades that can be used against them and you always have things in the environment that you can use to shock them with. It certainly didn't help that the gadget selection wasn't nearly as smooth as it could have been. It was awkward like you said, and double tapping L1 didn't remedy that disruption in the combat if you were the type to utilize your full arsenal. They need a dedicated button in the sequel. Web shooters & melee not only feels more like classic Spider-Man to me, but also makes it a hair more challenging. Some of the gadgets are way overpowered.

:pachaha: Miles is already popular amongst the comic heads and has a film dropping on Christmas. He's being exposed to casuals for a reason. You're delusional if you think Marvel won't transition to him in their media -- including the gaming -- within the next decade. He got considerable screen time here, and I highly doubt that was totally Insomniacs call. And everyone participating in this thread hasn't beaten the game. It's a safer bet and courtesy to put that stuff about the ending in spoiler tags.

Well thanks for quoting it specifically so me spoiling it dont matter anymore lmao

Multiple people in here saying the next game will be a miles game with pete as side. My point was to show how they came to that conclusion is wrong. The stakes are on pete. How anyone came to that conclusion with mcu spiderman still in its infancy i do not know. Peter parker will be the star for sometime. They are prepping a miles run for the future. He will be in the game. He will not take petes place like i am seeing people say.

Miles is a cool character. He is not ICONIC peter parker. How you couod even put them on the same level leads me to believe its only about race in the end instead of good storytelling; cause anyone with a lick of sense can see they setting up pete vs the goblin for a massive showdown.

In what world does miles vs the goblin now make more sense. Miles gonna get KOd next game. Bad.

But dont let me ruin yall fantasy by inserting reality.

*smiley fo emphasis

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Multiple people in here saying the next game will be a miles game with pete as side. My point was to show how they came to that conclusion is wrong.

Of course Peter Parker won't be the sidekick to Miles Morales. Miles in thus game for all intents is an infant and is nowhere near prepared to step into those shoes, which is why the sequel will more than likely see Peter attempting to familiarize Miles with his abilities.

s is a cool character. He is not ICONIC peter parker. How you couod even put them on the same level leads me to believe its only about race in the end instead of good storytelling; cause anyone with a lick of sense can see they setting up pete vs the goblin for a massive showdown.

Except that isn't what was being discussed in the aforementioned quote. You stated Miles would never be featured as the solo star in these games, which is delusional given the push to casuals & money thrown behind the character by Marvel as of late and the fact he's already been successfully featured solo in the media. Peters time is thankfully nowhere near done and I look forward to seeing more of Insomniacs iteration of him, but you didn't argue whether or not the sequel would be moving forward with the Osborn/Parker arc, which it clearly will and should.

How you couod even put them on the same level leads me to believe its only about race in the end instead of good storytelling;

And now we get to the crux of the issue and your scatter brained retorts, Chip, which isn't as much surprising as it is cliched.

Last edited:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Of course Peter Parker won't be the sidekick to Miles Morales. Miles in thus game for all intents is an infant and is nowhere near prepared to step into those shoes, which is why the sequel will more than likely see Peter attempting to familiarize Miles with his abilities.

Then Wtf are you even replying to me for. Now you agree. Wow. But yet still have a problem. Double Wow.

I didny even quote someone in particular. I saw MULTIPLE people draw that conclusion. Why dont you read the thread again. Not gon spend hours finding quotes through 100 Pages of bs. Sorry

You acting like i made this shyt up outta thin air.

Except that isn't what was being discussed in the aforementioned quote. You stated Miles would never be featured as the solo star in these games, which is delusional given the push behind the character as of late and the fact he's already been successfully featured solo. You didn't argue whether or not the sequel would be moving forward with the Osborn/Parker arc, which it clearly will and should.

I said miles wouldnt be featured as the main in THE SEQUEL not games period. See the beginning of that sentence you quoted. It said NEXT GAME.

Whos scatter brained now? You seem to only know hownto put words in peoples mouths and run with ya own narrative. Not a good sign my friend. I am only talking about the sequel to this game. Not spidermans entire future. The fukk are you on. I look forward ro miles being part of peters universe. Not peter part of miles. Do you get it?

And now we get to the crux of the issue and your scatter brained retorts, Chip, which isn't as much surprising as it is cliched.

Yea lets pretend we arernt on a mostly black forum where miles DOESNT get cheered on more than peter parker for the sole reason of his race. One doent need to be peter parker/otto octavius smart to figure that out. Maybe i hit a nerve and youre the same way?

Heres the facts.

Im AM miles morales. I AM also like peter parker cause thats how I make my living. So nice try.

My joy for spiderman doesnt involve what color he is under the costume, just that the costume LOOK like spidermans red/blue which neither character are. Sorry. But one character has an iconic history. The other dont.

And last

A. Hes not interesting. Everything thats happened to him happened to peter first.
B. Hes not original. He is a copy. Down to the spider bite.

So why do so many people so excited about a knockoff of an original marvel character? When has THAY ever happened. EVER. I dont get it.

Things noone has ever said:

Yo. Im dying for that x23 game. Or that us agent. Or that girl thor or even beta ray bill. i bet tye irish brehs are dying for ben reilly. I was always a red hulk guy too.... shout out to my military brehs who dont have anyone to relate to. Oh wait. People like agent venom. Yeah fukk them too.

White people dont ask for a white panther from europe to live vicsriously theough. But if you search miles in this thread youll see multiple people, possibly in the dozens wishing they were miles instead of peter. I am speaking on a sequel and to the people saying the sequel will be “OBVIOUSLY” about miles. Go do ya fukking homework.

I made this in bold and split up to confuse ya adhd ass for daring to try and play me.

You already gave away to me that you arent as smart as you think you are so dont make me web it to the wall for everyone else to see.

Typical coli poster these days. See shyt that aint there. Hyperbole for support. Yell racism when all else fails. 7 or so stages of grief coming up.

Stop being a crybaby otto. White bread corny pete parker >>> fresh jordans miles morales. The fact i see people wanting to be a charscter still in its infantile stage over the one with a 60 year history is wow. Thats the point. So obviously its not abiut story or anything peole care about. Its about some other shyt unrelated to spiderman.

Cant wait for spidergwen missions.... so i can webswing with a vagina.

*insert smiley to make me FEEL like im smarter than you

Last edited:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Yea lets pretend we arernt on a mostly black forum where miles DOESNT get cheered on more than peter parker for the sole reason of his race. One doent need to be peter parker/otto octavius smart to figure that out. Maybe i hit a nerve and youre the same way?

Heres the facts.

Im AM miles morales. I AM also like peter parker cause thats how I make my living. So nice try.

My joy for spiderman doesnt involve what color he is under the costume, just that the costume LOOK like spidermans red/blue which neither character are. Sorry. But one character has an iconic history. The other dont.

And last

A. Hes not interesting. Everything thats happened to him happened to peter first.

So why do so many people so excited about a knockoff of an original marvel character? When has THAY ever happened. EVER. I dont get it.

Yo. Im dying for that x23 game. Or that us agent. Or that girl thor or even beta ray bill. i bet tye irish brehs are dying for ben reilly. I was always a red hulk guy too.... shout out to my military brehs who dont have anyone to relate to. Oh wait. People like agent venom. Yeah fukk them too.

White people dont ask for a white panther from europe to live vicsriously theough. But if you search miles in this thread youll see multiple people, possibly in the dozens wishing they were miles instead of peter. I am speaking on a sequel and to the people saying the sequel will be “OBVIOUSLY” about miles. Go do ya fukking homework.

I made this in bold and split up to confuse ya adhd ass for daring to try and play me.

You already gave away to me that you arent as smart as you think you are so dont make me web it to the wall for everyone else to see.

Typical coli poster these days. See shyt that aint there. Hyperbole for support. Yell racism when all else fails. 7 or so stages of grief coming up.

Stop being a crybaby otto. White bread corny pete parker >>> fresh jordans miles morales. The fact i see people wanting to be a charscter still in its infantile stage over the one with a 60 year history is wow. Thats the point. So obviously its not abiut story or anything peole care about. Its about some other shyt unrelated to spiderman.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I've only played here and there but this game is fun. I would have never thought that a Spider-Man game could take a template from the Batman Arkham series and make it better than the series it came from. This game reminds me of Spider-Man 2 from the PS2 era.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Heres the facts.

And last

Shut the fukk up.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Heres the facts.

And last

Just because you’re not a fan of the character doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be any.

Yall need to look beyond yourselves and realize yalls opinions are opinions and not facts.

Edit: I’m not seeing any “I wish I was Miles” posts either.

Last edited:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Just because you’re not a fan of the character doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be any.

Yall need to look beyond yourselves and realize yalls opinions are opinions and not facts.

Edit: I’m not seeing any “I wish I was Miles” posts either.

Ughhhhhh. I said “MILES.. COOL CHARACTER. WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THE NEXT GAME WOULD FOCUS ON HIM”

See how this morphs? I say above and i get a nerd tangent about miles popularity and new movies... which has NOTHING to do with the STORY of the vid-e-o-GAME we are discussing.

and now because someone cant think rationally or read, i am now gonna be labeled a racist because i wanna know why anyone could want miles over peter with any legit argument. Thought id get an argument. I got none. I get soft shyt like quoted above.

But here are now yall. Running D for someone who clearly made a mistake and wont even reply himself....With the attempt at salvation.

So wutchu saying sir... now Yall made that up too? That noone said that? That im just takking out my ass. LMAO.

Ya know. I gotta be honest. I woke up and I thought for a second... “Wow.. was i mistaken? Am i crazy? Why are people acting so irrational? Did i fukk up?”

So your saying you searched through a 2000 post thread over a conversation you not in huh? over a premise (racism, miles is wack cuz he aint white) that i DIDNT even start but was dragged into.

So i searched. Not hard either. Didnt even go back 2 pages. to post 1948 and wow. There it is. Someone saying the EXACT quote i SAID THEY SAID. Now go back and look yourself. You said it. Now fix it.

So is it that YOU cant read either my friend. Cuz ya search skills are lacking. Stop being lazy and fukking READ.

fukk. OFF.

If you think im wasting more time to find more to satisy yall being mad cuz MY STATEMENT WAS “miles is cool... but why would anyone think hed be star of next game.” Which turned into “miles is a literally a carbon copy. WHY do you lik him?” ... which makes me a racist? The logic is wow

Stan Lee see’s shyt that aint there, While steve dikk n co. still cant find quotes that are at the Top of the previous page... both mad at imaginary feelings i apparently hold for an imaginary character. Mind blown. I broke the matrix. Oh my.

With that said

Shut the fukk up.
You CANT READ. SUCK MY dikk

You cant read. DOUBLE SUCK MY dikk

Predictable as ever. Ima guess i hit it right on the head exactly and that its YALL find extra enjoyment by the imaginary man on your screen being brown under his multi colored costume. Cause he has NO story. So the person is out. This isnt a out the person. Its about you.

Miles is a diriviative character. Cool in petes world. Nothing more. Nothing less. Outside petes world he sucks. I hope he dissapears to oneshots like spiderman 2099, ben reilly the scarlet spider and every other bad idea marvel seems to give spiderman yearly.

But i gotta be honest. If yall comic fans its OBVIOUS you only LOOK at the PICTURES.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you go webslinging around the edge of each borough you'll find a lot of secret photo ops