Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Game is too easier, Arkham Knight is way better, this game feels like it needed another year of development

The city is empty lmao, there's literally nothing to do collect shyt and do those dumb ass research missions

At least the riddle trophies had puzzles you had to solve using the actual game mechanics
the ace chemical section of Arkham Knight has better gameplay than any part of this game lol, you got stealth, combat, solving puzzles, and batmobile battles all in section, literally all the game mechanics being used at once

all spider man is combat, swing to fight, fight, there is no point of stealth in this game other than the challenges that force you to do it, and those horrible because the stealth mechanics in this game are trash

also Batman's combat is way better, you can free flow the gadgets since the first game lmao, why do you have to go into the menu everytime you want to use another gadget

the enemies with shields come from arkham, batman has a way more animations when fighting, depending how many people are around he can take out four people, throw people, he is more finisher animations than spider-man has regular attacks lmao

yall must of forgot like roy jones, the game is new, but I can already see it doesn't have the replay value like the batman cames
the hand to hand combat was even the core of the game, the predator rooms was the meat of the game, the brawling was just stepping stones to those sections

the stealth in this game is terrible, playing as mary jane and miles is terrible, they need to patch that shyt outta the game nobody wanna go through that shyt again on replay

You don't even have to change tactics to beat any wave of enemies you can literally just beat enemies when Batman had more variety in the enemy types, and also on the hardest difficulty they take away the counter warning makes the game a lot better

Also the Height and dive bomb is way better in Batman lmao, Spider Man dive bombs at the same speed no matter how tall the building is lmao, its terrible
Also you can jump off the highest building and land in the street like a feather lmao
Even the garbage Amazing Spider Man games, Spider Man would use a web to hang upside down so he doesn't splatter across the street if you just jump off a building and do nothing

spider man was just too easy, the hardest difficulty is barely a difference from the normal difficulty

the fact you can heal yourself with a meter you build by fighting makes it impossible to die unless you just get bored and lose concentration, the focus skill is the only skill you need because it builds the meter so fast you can keep finishing off enemy after enemy or heal yourself back to full health.

The game is a solid game, it's not as overrated as God of War, its a better game than that shyt
In Batman you can free flow then effortlessly, you don't need to switch you input direct commands for whatever gadget you want to use

Spider man literally gets no moves other than what he starts the game with in combat, same ground combo, same air combo,
there's literally nothing he can do that batman can't do, batman had way more command inputs, he can swarm with the cap, he,got the blade dodge, and the blade dodge take down, he can snatch weapons out the hands llke spider-man, and he can take down multiple enemies at the same time in one animation, spider man doesn't have close to the amount moves batman has even with the auto combo, Spider man does the same type of strikes, Batman will do something different depending on the terrain, the angle, spider-man is just strip down version with spider powers, they should've just got rocksteady to make the game, everything good about the game comes from batman, there's literally nothing new, and everything bad in the game comes from the countless other open world map games with terrible side missions, the game is good but it's not fukking batman in anyway shape or form
You a disgruntled Rocksteady dev or something? :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game is too easier, Arkham Knight is way better, this game feels like it needed another year of development

The city is empty lmao, there's literally nothing to do collect shyt and do those dumb ass research missions

At least the riddle trophies had puzzles you had to solve using the actual game mechanics
the ace chemical section of Arkham Knight has better gameplay than any part of this game lol, you got stealth, combat, solving puzzles, and batmobile battles all in section, literally all the game mechanics being used at once

all spider man is combat, swing to fight, fight, there is no point of stealth in this game other than the challenges that force you to do it, and those horrible because the stealth mechanics in this game are trash

also Batman's combat is way better, you can free flow the gadgets since the first game lmao, why do you have to go into the menu everytime you want to use another gadget

the enemies with shields come from arkham, batman has a way more animations when fighting, depending how many people are around he can take out four people, throw people, he is more finisher animations than spider-man has regular attacks lmao

yall must of forgot like roy jones, the game is new, but I can already see it doesn't have the replay value like the batman cames
the hand to hand combat was even the core of the game, the predator rooms was the meat of the game, the brawling was just stepping stones to those sections

the stealth in this game is terrible, playing as mary jane and miles is terrible, they need to patch that shyt outta the game nobody wanna go through that shyt again on replay

You don't even have to change tactics to beat any wave of enemies you can literally just beat enemies when Batman had more variety in the enemy types, and also on the hardest difficulty they take away the counter warning makes the game a lot better

Also the Height and dive bomb is way better in Batman lmao, Spider Man dive bombs at the same speed no matter how tall the building is lmao, its terrible
Also you can jump off the highest building and land in the street like a feather lmao
Even the garbage Amazing Spider Man games, Spider Man would use a web to hang upside down so he doesn't splatter across the street if you just jump off a building and do nothing

spider man was just too easy, the hardest difficulty is barely a difference from the normal difficulty

the fact you can heal yourself with a meter you build by fighting makes it impossible to die unless you just get bored and lose concentration, the focus skill is the only skill you need because it builds the meter so fast you can keep finishing off enemy after enemy or heal yourself back to full health.

The game is a solid game, it's not as overrated as God of War, its a better game than that shyt

In Batman you can free flow then effortlessly, you don't need to switch you input direct commands for whatever gadget you want to use

Spider man literally gets no moves other than what he starts the game with in combat, same ground combo, same air combo,
there's literally nothing he can do that batman can't do, batman had way more command inputs, he can swarm with the cap, he,got the blade dodge, and the blade dodge take down, he can snatch weapons out the hands llke spider-man, and he can take down multiple enemies at the same time in one animation, spider man doesn't have close to the amount moves batman has even with the auto combo, Spider man does the same type of strikes, Batman will do something different depending on the terrain, the angle, spider-man is just strip down version with spider powers, they should've just got rocksteady to make the game, everything good about the game comes from batman, there's literally nothing new, and everything bad in the game comes from the countless other open world map games with terrible side missions, the game is good but it's not fukking batman in anyway shape or form
:picard:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this man martin LI got sussano
latest

I was no this man did not activate that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="Master Teacher, post: 31136221, member:

The game is a solid game, it's not as overrated as God of War, its a better game than that shyt[/QUOTE]

:russ:

You finish GoW on the hardest difficulty breh?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
just beat the game:ehh: overall I love this game:wow:the ending was kinda wack:scust: they tried a emotional ending between Peter and otto but I felt it fell flat:scust: maybe if it was between Harry and peter:ehh:. Will we see sable next game?:ehh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I have the 240% batman suit for context. All open games are something akin to barren in relation to the space given. This is a general consensus to me about open games. I wont deride SP more than I did AK for it. The combat in AK is better, yeah. I agree. Not leaps and bounds but better. Theres just as much shyt in AK not to like as there is in SP. Theres not even a NG+ update in SP yet or DLC. Lets give it time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="Master Teacher, post: 31136221, member:

You finish GoW on the hardest difficulty breh?[/QUOTE]

The give me god of war isn't that much different the normal difficulty, the new game plus give me god of war its just ridiculous, I ain't got time for that shyt, I don't see how anyone can play that game that long to even get to the point you can beat that shyt it's not worth the time because the game isn't that fun

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The give me god of war isn't that much different the normal difficulty, the new game plus give me god of war its just ridiculous, I ain't got time for that shyt, I don't see how anyone can play that game that long to even get to the point you can beat that shyt it's not worth the time because the game isn't that fun[/QUOTE]
It that bad, what’s so hard about it?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

The give me god of war isn't that much different the normal difficulty, the new game plus give me god of war its just ridiculous, I ain't got time for that shyt, I don't see how anyone can play that game that long to even get to the point you can beat that shyt it's not worth the time because the game isn't that fun[/QUOTE]
Stop

:comeon: