Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ughhhhhh. I said “MILES.. COOL CHARACTER. WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THE NEXT GAME WOULD FOCUS ON HIM”

See how this morphs? I say above and i get a nerd tangent about miles popularity and new movies... which has NOTHING to do with the STORY of the vid-e-o-GAME we are discussing.

and now because someone cant think rationally or read, i am now gonna be labeled a racist because i wanna know why anyone could want miles over peter with any legit argument. Thought id get an argument. I got none. I get soft shyt like quoted above.

But here are now yall. Running D for someone who clearly made a mistake and wont even reply himself....With the attempt at salvation.

So wutchu saying sir... now Yall made that up too? That noone said that? That im just takking out my ass. LMAO.

Ya know. I gotta be honest. I woke up and I thought for a second... “Wow.. was i mistaken? Am i crazy? Why are people acting so irrational? Did i fukk up?”

So your saying you searched through a 2000 post thread over a conversation you not in huh? over a premise (racism, miles is wack cuz he aint white) that i DIDNT even start but was dragged into.

So i searched. Not hard either. Didnt even go back 2 pages. to post 1948 and wow. There it is. Someone saying the EXACT quote i SAID THEY SAID. Now go back and look yourself. You said it. Now fix it.

So is it that YOU cant read either my friend. Cuz ya search skills are lacking. Stop being lazy and fukking READ.

fukk. OFF.

If you think im wasting more time to find more to satisy yall being mad cuz MY STATEMENT WAS “miles is cool... but why would anyone think hed be star of next game.” Which turned into “miles is a literally a carbon copy” because Stan Lee see’s shyt that aint there, While steve dikk n co. still cant find quotes that are at the Top of the previous page... both mad at imaginary feelings i apparently hold for an imaginary character.

Oh my.

With that said

You CANT READ. SUCK MY dikk

You cant read. DOUBLE SUCK MY dikk

I know i created a mountain of text to defend myself but homie saw shyt that wasnt there and i had to reply to it. But its no excuse for you guys pulling this shyt in a text forum so regularly. One saying i said shyt i didnt say. Other saying he cant find any quotes supporting my initial argument even tho theres an EXACT QUOTE not even 20 posts before my first one...

Predictable as ever. Ima guess i hit it right on the head exactly and that its YALL find extra enjoyment by the imaginary man on your screen being brown under his multi colored costume. Cause he has NO story. So the person is out. This isnt a out the person. Its about you.

Miles is a diriviative character. Cool in petes world. Nothing more. Nothing less. Outside petes world he sucks. I hope he dissapears to oneshots like spiderman 2099, ben reilly the scarlet spider and every other bad idea marvel seems to give spiderman yearly.

But i gotta be honest. If yall comic fans its OBVIOUS you only LOOK at the PICTURES.

"I went back and found it but I decided not to quote it and instead call you names"

Okay, breh :mjlol:

I was responding to the part I bolded. I don't care about anything else you or anybody else posted before that. I didn't even say anything about race. But you clearly overly emotional about this after typing an essay so you do you.
And work on your grammar, kid. Good lord :picard:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
"I went back and found it but I decided not to quote it and instead call you names"

Okay, breh :mjlol:

I was responding to the part I bolded. I don't care about anything else you or anybody else posted before that. I didn't even say anything about race. But you clearly overly emotional about this after typing an essay so you do you.
And work on your grammar, kid. Good lord :picard:

The game actually has more balls than the comics :leon:

May is dead and Peter and MJ hook up :wow:

Sequel HAS to be centered on Miles and with Harry being in stasis all this time, we could get a new Spidey/Goblin showdown
Thanks for just admitting youre a dummy. Who dont know how to go back 20’posts?didnt know they were numbered huh.

Im emotional that yall SO dumb and i have to struggle with your stupidity day after day. Im frankly getting tired of it.

Sorry i cant just flip back n forth between pages to quote shyt all nice for you. But i didnt feel like it since your obviously dont know how to work a search let alone READ through the posts.

You use a search function and failed to do what i did in 20 seconds reading backwards while shytting on the toilet and talking through auto correct. And your on a pc. Whats your excuse for MISSING the quote thats 15 posys behind mine?

Get called a racist cuz you dont like and dont get the appeal of the fake spiderman brehs.

Get hit with “stop thinking yor opinion is fact” brehs

Its a FACT peter parker >>>> miles morales

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Thanks for just admitting youre a dummy. Who dont know how to go back 20’posts?didnt know they were numbered huh.

Im emotional that yall SO dumb and i have to struggle with your stupidity day after day. Im frankly getting tired of it. I did on a broken iphone, on the toilet, what you couldnt do on ya computer. THE MINUTE i woke up.

Sorry i cant just flip back n forth between pages to quote shyt all nice for you. But i didnt feel like it since your obviously dont know how to work a search let alone READ through the posts.

You use a search function and failed to do what i did in 20 seconds reading backwards while shytting on the toilet and talking through auto correct.

Get called a racist cuz you dont like and dont get the appeal of the fake spiderman brehs.

Get hit with “stop thinking yor opinion is fact” brehs

Its a FACT peter parker >>>> miles morales

That's an opinion. People like what they like.

And I was looking for the "I wish I was Miles" post you were talking about, not that one.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
That's an opinion. People like what they like.

And I was looking for the "I wish I was Miles" post you were talking about, not that one.
No its a fact

Why do i have to quote ANYTHING

Can i not make a general statement? Do i need your permission? Why you even talking to me? Let lone go out ya way to make me seem like a liar after i was called a racist.

The fact is you read what you wanted to read. I made a simple statement and homie disagreed with me, then said i was correct but didnt wanna admit he took it the wrong way and threw out i was racist to cover his exit.

And you came in for the cape. Just a buncha extra shyt and an accusation on top. Ya know. Typical coli shyt. Now in emotional cuz people pulling shyt outta thin air putting words in my mouth.

Yall acting like its normal for a copy to be this popular. I came to my conclusion cuz it seems valid given where we are.

God forbid i ask a question without yall authority

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
No its a fact

Why do i have to quote ANYTHING

Can i not make a general statement?

So there wasn't one? Got it.

And you came in for the cape. Just a buncha extra shyt and an accusation on top. Ya know. Typical coli shyt. Now in emotional cuz people pulling shyt outta thin air putting words in my mouth.
I said you stated your opinion like it was a fact. Which you did.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
169esg9.jpg

rvc3sw.jpg

25jxrt3.jpg

2v99dsx.jpg

2ijnqrl.jpg

kao7d4.jpg

9vlggl.jpg

fc7fkk.jpg

280skd1.jpg

11judg0.jpg

i72xc3.jpg

drfhc4.jpg

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Spider-Man as a game blows Batman out the water imo. We can make a case that it has “some” similar fighting mechanics, but that’s it. Spider-Man world feels larger, more vibrant, simply much more engaging than the Batman world.

I love how when you go up the highest buildings and look down you can actually feel the height you are at. Sometimes my hands get sweaty from doing it because of my semi fear of heights. Then you jump off and start that nosedive to the ground :banderas:

The Spider-Man game blows Batman out the water. Not even close.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spider-Man as a game blows Batman out the water imo. We can make a case that it has “some” similar fighting mechanics, but that’s it. Spider-Man world feels larger, more vibrant, simply much more engaging than the Batman world.

I love how when you go up the highest buildings and look down you can actually feel the height you are at. Sometimes my hands get sweaty from doing it because of my semi fear of heights. Then you jump off and start that nosedive to the ground :banderas:

Batman Games are still dope and I think Batman has better villains than the ones in Spider-Man(They all so far seem meh in this game.) but gameplay wise Spider-Man feels better. Batman just dose random moves and all you do is counter and autocombo whereas Spider-Man you're doing all the moves yourself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Game is too easier, Arkham Knight is way better, this game feels like it needed another year of development

The city is empty lmao, there's literally nothing to do collect shyt and do those dumb ass research missions

At least the riddle trophies had puzzles you had to solve using the actual game mechanics
the ace chemical section of Arkham Knight has better gameplay than any part of this game lol, you got stealth, combat, solving puzzles, and batmobile battles all in section, literally all the game mechanics being used at once

all spider man is combat, swing to fight, fight, there is no point of stealth in this game other than the challenges that force you to do it, and those horrible because the stealth mechanics in this game are trash

also Batman's combat is way better, you can free flow the gadgets since the first game lmao, why do you have to go into the menu everytime you want to use another gadget

the enemies with shields come from arkham, batman has a way more animations when fighting, depending how many people are around he can take out four people, throw people, he is more finisher animations than spider-man has regular attacks lmao

yall must of forgot like roy jones, the game is new, but I can already see it doesn't have the replay value like the batman cames
the hand to hand combat was even the core of the game, the predator rooms was the meat of the game, the brawling was just stepping stones to those sections

the stealth in this game is terrible, playing as mary jane and miles is terrible, they need to patch that shyt outta the game nobody wanna go through that shyt again on replay

You don't even have to change tactics to beat any wave of enemies you can literally just beat enemies when Batman had more variety in the enemy types, and also on the hardest difficulty they take away the counter warning makes the game a lot better

Also the Height and dive bomb is way better in Batman lmao, Spider Man dive bombs at the same speed no matter how tall the building is lmao, its terrible
Also you can jump off the highest building and land in the street like a feather lmao
Even the garbage Amazing Spider Man games, Spider Man would use a web to hang upside down so he doesn't splatter across the street if you just jump off a building and do nothing

spider man was just too easy, the hardest difficulty is barely a difference from the normal difficulty

the fact you can heal yourself with a meter you build by fighting makes it impossible to die unless you just get bored and lose concentration, the focus skill is the only skill you need because it builds the meter so fast you can keep finishing off enemy after enemy or heal yourself back to full health.

The game is a solid game, it's not as overrated as God of War, its a better game than that shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to go into the menu to change gadgets. I think you just double tap L1

In Batman you can free flow then effortlessly, you don't need to switch you input direct commands for whatever gadget you want to use

Spider man literally gets no moves other than what he starts the game with in combat, same ground combo, same air combo,
there's literally nothing he can do that batman can't do, batman had way more command inputs, he can swarm with the cap, he,got the blade dodge, and the blade dodge take down, he can snatch weapons out the hands llke spider-man, and he can take down multiple enemies at the same time in one animation, spider man doesn't have close to the amount moves batman has even with the auto combo, Spider man does the same type of strikes, Batman will do something different depending on the terrain, the angle, spider-man is just strip down version with spider powers, they should've just got rocksteady to make the game, everything good about the game comes from batman, there's literally nothing new, and everything bad in the game comes from the countless other open world map games with terrible side missions, the game is good but it's not fukking batman in anyway shape or form