Spider-Man (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I always take out the rocket dudes first and by that time i get tye one hit kills on them whip guys

I enter everyfight basically web blossoming (never even chajged it, its easioy the best web special) half the enemies. At first i was getting that work but then by end game i was juggling like 20 guys at once. Love how depending on where the enemies are you can web them up ie on the ground, against the wall, makes taking them out a lot easier.

And whats up with everyone caping for miles. Cool character. But since when are knockoffs better than the real thing. A miles only spiderman game would be horrible.

Hapf the best part of this game was putting together the backstory of spiderman before this game.

And with may dieing from green goblins serum... no. Its not happening atleast not a full spiderman game.
for some reason i always forget to use my special move :mjheh:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
sobw91.jpg

35m4102.jpg

ivvkso.jpg

14lkhw.jpg

2cgj249.jpg

2yukjro.jpg

34hwhgh.jpg

2jebhn9.jpg

6eew7d.jpg

oh1cg1.jpg

2dcfzt3.jpg

20h3gk9.jpg

2nampt2.jpg

tarfy0.jpg

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Beat it and got the platinum :wow:

Granted, it's an easy platinum but I enjoyed getting it. Combat was a little off for me at first but I got into it eventually.

Stark suit was my main. Perfect feel of the classic but new at the same time.

Spider bro suit power is cheap as hell

Gadgets come in handy, web shooter, trip mine, web bomb and concussive blast are the best ones.

Overall really enjoyed the game and can't wait for the DLC.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Am I the only person who almost never uses gadgets?

I know I'm probably sleeping but trying to stop and use a gadget in the middle of a fight just seems awkward and ruins my rhythm.

Nope. They're a fine addition for those who want to go that route but they feel entirely too Batman to me. Less is more with Spider-Man and I simply couldn't see him using things like combat drones consistently. Even with the later enemies who wear the armor that you must disable via electricity before you can web them or inflict damage via standard melee, their allies launch electric based grenades that can be used against them and you always have things in the environment that you can use to shock them with. It certainly didn't help that the gadget selection wasn't nearly as smooth as it could have been. It was awkward like you said, and double tapping L1 didn't remedy that disruption in the combat if you were the type to utilize your full arsenal. They need a dedicated button in the sequel. Web shooters & melee not only feels more like classic Spider-Man to me, but also makes it a hair more challenging. Some of the gadgets are way overpowered.

And with may dieing from green goblins serum... no. Its not happening atleast not a full spiderman game without pete.

:pachaha: Miles is already popular amongst the comic heads and has a film dropping on Christmas. He's being exposed to casuals for a reason. You're delusional if you think Marvel won't transition to him in their media -- including the gaming -- within the next decade. He got considerable screen time here, and I highly doubt that was totally Insomniacs call. And everyone participating in this thread hasn't beaten the game. It's a safer bet and courtesy to put that stuff about the ending in spoiler tags.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yeah this definitely ain’t a “mash square” game.

I used damn near every button on the controller:mjlol:
Mind you that's max level 50 gameplay...

I usually use the trip mines more for comedy purposes...Nothing better than trip mining multiple goons into each other...

But I purposely jumped into the middle of all those goons with no fukks given barely touching square to prove a point...