1vMQIhN.jpg

rs7D8wp.jpg

Last edited:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
This one of only games i dont get mad failing a mission.

I played 12 hours straight other day. Havent done that in a decade. Was beautiful. Beat it today.my hands were stuck in the controller pose for 15 min.

The swing mechanics are perfect. shyts basically flawless i be doing the sickest stunts on e i got it.

Wish the boss fights had more variety but oh well. Looking forward to the dlc for sure.

Nothing is funnier than setting up rhino to knock out scoRpion. Try that everyone. shyts classic.

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Just finished the story. My only gripe with this game is that it was incredibly easy. I even played on Spectacular difficulty :francis:
yeah it is pretty easy, but I thought the Sable Corps or whatever they are called where challenging. and the Taskmaster missions where pretty challenging as well. Or maybe i just suck.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Am I the only person who almost never uses gadgets?

I know I'm probably sleeping but trying to stop and use a gadget in the middle of a fight just seems awkward and ruins my rhythm.

Nah I use them shyts. Grant it I only use like three but I do use them.

95% done with this. Will be the first ps4 game I 100% and probably get a platinum trophy for and I don’t regret one minute of it

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i need to get my photomode game up. How are yall doing that? i've just been doing it regularly :heh:

as far as the game goes, this shyt flames :wow: them niccas with the whips :huhldup: i fought two of them niccas plus a shield dude and 3 rocket niccas on a roof and got that WORK :mjcry: them dudes were tying me up with the whips and the rocket niccas were just taggin my ass :cotdayum: i was pissed af that i couldnt beat it :pachaha:....then on one of the pigeon side missions (these mufukkas be dipping :damn:) i was swinging and miss timed a zip shot and fell down into a subway and got hit instantly :russy: shyt made me go ::styleswow: and :mjheh: at the same time

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
i need to get my photomode game up. How are yall doing that? i've just been doing it regularly :heh:

as far as the game goes, this shyt flames :wow: them niccas with the whips :huhldup: i fought two of them niccas plus a shield dude and 3 rocket niccas on a roof and got that WORK :mjcry: them dudes were tying me up with the whips and the rocket niccas were just taggin my ass :cotdayum: i was pissed af that i couldnt beat it :pachaha:....then on one of the pigeon side missions (these mufukkas be dipping :damn:) i was swinging and miss timed a zip shot and fell down into a subway and got hit instantly :russy: shyt made me go ::styleswow: and :mjheh: at the same time
I always take out the rocket dudes first and by that time i get tye one hit kills on them whip guys

I enter everyfight basically web blossoming (never even chajged it, its easioy the best web special) half the enemies. At first i was getting that work but then by end game i was juggling like 20 guys at once. Love how depending on where the enemies are you can web them up ie on the ground, against the wall, makes taking them out a lot easier.

And whats up with everyone caping for miles. Cool character. But since when are knockoffs better than the real thing. A miles only spiderman game would be horrible. Its spidermans relationships with his villains that make them fun.

Hapf the best part of this game was putting together the backstory of spiderman before this game.

And with may dieing from green goblins serum... no. Its not happening atleast not a full spiderman game without pete.

Last edited: