Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I feel so dumb for just now realizing that you can replay base challenges after you leave them. Until now, I thought you could only replay right after beating them the 1st time. Therefore, I spent yesterday replaying the Base joints where I didn't get all the tokens so that I can complete them. This was the 1st time I got a 100+ combo. Although it's with a little cheating because I used the suit tec that doesn't reset your combo after 1 hit.

Why did Youtube downgrade the quality? Do I got to mess with the PS4 settings to upload them at a higher res?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think the best thing about the suits is that you can mix and match the powers of each one you can unlock so your not stuck with 1 suit at all...:ehh:

I like the new white spider suit, The spiderman noir suit, the ben riley scarlett spider suit & the 2099 white variant cyborg suit... :gladbron:

Can't wait til the symbiote suit drops...I hope they make it look real alien with resin like skin.... and pay attention to the detail.... :youngsabo:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DnmC01zU0AIHbFM.jpg:large

Nearly died during this mission...:wow: Ride the lightning brehs...

DnmBrshU4AEpr7X.jpg:large

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
In almost every game I play there's a part where I'm staring at the screen wondering why would any developer think this was a good idea to implement in a game?

It's one thing to have a interesting idea that just doesn't translate well into the game, but there's always some shyt where I'm like "this should have never it past the brainstorming phase....:why:"
I dont think video game developers are gamers or they're casuals. You can hear it when they speak about their game or talk in patch/update videos.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I been working through all of the side missions before really digging into the campaign.
I've got most of the overall map clear (took all the landmark pictures, captured birds, backpacks, enemy hideouts, research centers, black cat pictures) with exception being the north east parts.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Non-spoiler question for people that have beat the game -

Is it true that once you beat the final boss you can't go back and do sidequests you haven't gotten around to? I've heard there's no new game+ yet so I'm wondering if I need to hold off on fighting the last boss until I feel like I'm done with all the sidequests I care to do.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Non-spoiler question for people that have beat the game -

Is it true that once you beat the final boss you can't go back and do sidequests you haven't gotten around to? I've heard there's no new game+ yet so I'm wondering if I need to hold off on fighting the last boss until I feel like I'm done with all the sidequests I care to do.
Yes u can

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm gonna try to do the last mission today and then the final mission...:birdman: Gonna get that 100%!!!

Sidenote was it me or at the end of the taskmaster fight the people trying to recruit spiderman could it have been the avengers??!?!:ohhh: The way taskmaster said they pay 6 figures?!? Peter was like...:dahell: Seriously??? nah it must be a joke...:bryan: I'm like...:snoop: You IDIOT!!!!