Spider-Man (Official Thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Aunt May death scene is phenomenal, the voice actor for Spider-Man killed it in that scene and the animators you can see and hear the emotion. When she says take off your mask the lips start quivering and then when Pete says I don’t know what to do dam fukk these onions.

just seen it on youtube :to:

tenor.gif

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm close to the end of the game now. My biggest gripes are these annoying MJ and Miles missions. Everytime I'm forced to do one I always have the :beli: face.

I don't like these button prompts during cutscences either. I'd rather just watch the cutscene unfold.

I think the build up to the third act could have been done better. It's like they tacked this act onto the story at the last minute for fan service.

Solid game but I'm ready for it to be over.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the game and umm...

The greatest fukking Marvel Movie ever made :whew:.

Finally a game that matches and the level of the movies. A1 writing A1 action shyt I need a moment to let this sink in.
Surpasses them except for Winter Soldier, imo.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I think I'm close to the end of the game now. My biggest gripes are these annoying MJ and Miles missions. Everytime I'm forced to do one I always have the :beli: face.

I don't like these button prompts during cutscences either. I'd rather just watch the cutscene unfold.

I think the build up to the third act could have been done better. It's like they tacked this act onto the story at the last minute for fan service.

Solid game but I'm ready for it to be over.

You can do just that. Not you in particular but it always surprises me how many people don't explore the settings to games upon starting them. It's literally the first thing I do. You can turn off the QTE in the options menu under Accessibility, iirc. Likewise with the puzzles.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I finally broke this game out two days ago.....whoa...shyt is dope.

Got all the back packs, landmarks and towers. fighting some crimes, but just swinging around the city and seeing it all is fun af. checking out Avengers tower was dope.

I've barely done any missions. I'll work on that later haha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I love this game but these suits are so ugly, only really like 3 at most (repaired, stark, secret war)

Got the ends of the earth suit yesterday just for completion purposes and was reminded of how much I dislike it. Some of the suits look good but don't look good on him, which is weird to say.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Simply amazing. I was captivated by the narrative and this could easily be a movie in itself had Marvel skipped the origin story. Love how the mid and post credits scene sets up the sequel. Don't know how long I can wait for that so the DLC, which I will gladly pay for, will have to suffice.

2nkkw93.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Gotta agree with the folks on how lackluster the suits were as a whole. They were underwhelming. At every unlock, I was going to peep to what I had to work with and I almost always left disappointed. Legit...

looking-in-the-fridge.gif

Hopefully they do better with the DLC and inevitable sequel. The Stark and black & red suit you get for completing Black Cats collections were the only ones I cared for. The OG is obviously THE suit, but it looked sort of dated here to me. To their credit, I came to really like Insomniacs modern take on the suit. I was really feeling the athletic look they went for, but I'd seen the new suit so much during the promotion of the game that it never felt as fresh as it could've. :yeshrug: