Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
On the ending..

Miles will definitely be the main character eventually. Smart on Insomniac to go ahead and get the ball rolling. In general, Marvel is making an effort to familiarize casuals with Miles, with this game and the upcoming animated film hitting theatres in December being the prominent examples. As far as the in game universe goes, he's nowhere near ready to step into that role but I'd wager the next few sequels will likley see Peter training Miles for that day. No doubt we'll also have to play as Miles in bits and pieces, which should be fun. Pete's a good 3 to 4 games away from passing the torch, but I like Miles. His inclusion makes the incel dorks angry, so I'm all for it. I hate that they killed off his pops, though. His father being true to his comicbook character and loathing superhumans would have been a very interesting dynamic to explore.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of mine

DnbjPaEXgAArHiU.jpg:large

DnbjHFqXoAAMaPC.jpg:large

Dnbi9pxXsAAezoy.jpg:large

DnbinJ8W4AAHw6l.jpg:large

DnbiDfJWwAEZjLr.jpg:large

DnbigIeX0AE8vaP.jpg:large

DnbiWLCXgAA84h5.jpg:large

Dnbh8vdW4AATkXt.jpg:large

DnbiavYX4AA4sry.jpg:large

DnbiRVcXgAAsPzg.jpg:large

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just competed this, dam loved it from start to finish. What a beautiful game, fun gameplay and an amazing (yes pun intended) story. The sacrifice Peter had to make had a nikka shed a tear, it is crazy but this is the most impactful Spider-Man story never put on the big screen.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Aunt May death scene is phenomenal, the voice actor for Spider-Man killed it in that scene and the animators you can see and hear the emotion. When she says take off your mask the lips start quivering and then when Pete says I don’t know what to do dam fukk these onions.