:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:
You gave me motivation to do the black cat missions:ohhh::ohhh:
fukk it I’m off to do it rn:lolbron:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Truth be told, I'm getting sick of anti-heroes in general. We've become oversaturated with them. That's why Captain America is my favorite character in the MCU. Feels good to root for a guy who's morally good, and not some deeply flawed person again.
Anti-heroes are cool thou:yeshrug::yeshrug:
They don’t follow the rules but rather what they see fit:yeshrug:
I think it makes good story:yeshrug:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anti-heroes are cool thou:yeshrug::yeshrug:
They don’t follow the rules but rather what they see fit:yeshrug:
I think it makes good story:yeshrug:

Most of my favourite characters from Tv shows and games are anti heroes

Geralt
Big Boss
Kratos
John Marston
Joel
Rick Grimes
Negan
Omar Little
Walter White
Frank Castle

Makes for way more entertainment watching/playing someone who struggles with that thin line than someone who does the right thing all the time imo
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly From one Spidey fan to another.
What are your top 5 favorite costumes in this game?
Where there any costumes you were hoping would be in this game that. ultimately didn't make it in the game?
:jbhmm:

I wish the black costume and the Spider-Man unlimited costume made the cut. My favs are the white and blue suit, the homecoming suit, the homemade suit, the scarlet spider suit, and the regular one.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Only thing I really disliked with the main story, they just seem so unnecessary and like a lot of the side shyt feel like padding/filler.

I disagree. They fill out her story and make the ending she and peter ultimately get to mean something because he has some shyt to learn. And as a player, you get to see where she’s coming from because you’re her character doing these missions. Peters one issue in the game and in general is he believes he has to save everyone and be there for everyone and be the hero all the time. Obviously that impacted their relationship so by giving her agency and showing she’s capable, you get to see that he’s not entirely right.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Only thing I really disliked with the main story, they just seem so unnecessary and like a lot of the side shyt feel like padding/filler.
When the game had me chasing down Garbage trucks to dig through.:wtf:
:snoop:I don't even know how to do these smog side missions in the lab. Do I follow the yellow smog?

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I wish the black costume and the Spider-Man unlimited costume made the cut. My favs are the white and blue suit, the homecoming suit, the homemade suit, the scarlet spider suit, and the regular one.
I'm just as surprised myself that they didn't put the Black suit in this game. Funny enough, I was thinking about Spider-man Unlimited when I saw the 2099 costumes. I just wish that Superior Spider-man costume was in the game :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm just as surprised myself that they didn't put the Black suit in this game. Funny enough, I was thinking about Spider-man Unlimited when I saw the 2099 costumes. I just wish that Superior Spider-man costume was in the game :mjcry:

:ohhh: Man Superior would've been dope. Replace the big time suit:hhh: