Spider-Man (Official Thread)

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Speaking of costumes, I actually love how Insomiac incorporated Spider suits into the game. Instead of them just being costumes they gave them abilties that could be used which was great.
:ohhh:Damn, I gotta figure out how to switch up suits. I'm at the helicopter mission and haven't changed suits once yet.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:ohhh:Damn, I gotta figure out how to switch up suits. I'm at the helicopter mission and haven't changed suits once yet.
You just gotta go to the "suits" on the on the menu. You can still beat the game without having to switch or upgrade to other suits it's just that the abilities that come with most of them makes combat or stealth great depend on your playstyle

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs... who the fukk told the devs we wanted MJ reconnaissance missions? :hhh:

The first one was cool cause it felt like a coincidence. When she started infiltrating hideouts tho?!? :camby:

Other than that very annoying gameplay element, shyt is heat. First game I can remember playing where I actively look to complete all available side quests before resuming the main missions. After a couple of missions when they tell you to explore I didn’t have any actual quests to pick up.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Game was dope, I could have done without playing as Mary Jane as much otherwise bona fide classics, oh and the possibilities for dlc/sequels teased within the story

Miles Morales DLC :ohlawd:,
MJ as SpiderGwen DLC :ld:
Both Osbornes as Goblins :whew: