Spider-Man (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Seeing that @MartyMcFly is the biggest Spiderman fan on thecoli, I'm surprised by his lack of presence in this thread. McFly! Why aren't you here butthead?!

I don’t like talking about all my shyt on here breh:russ: I really don’t. I don’t always have shyt to say about everything so I don’t comment. I got the new spidey ps4 pro, played the game for 12 or 13 hrs straight last Saturday, beat the story Tuesday night and I’m about 87% done with it till the dlc drops.

If you ever want my opinion on something just ask but yeah I move in silence for a lot of shyt

He's probably playing the shyt outta the game....:heh:

:russ: Also this. You wanna talk about the game or play the game? I know which I prefer

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
c3hrpdgolyl11.jpg

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can someone help me out? I'm not a newb to gaming been playing my whole life, but my PS4 is out of room to install this. Is there something I can do besides delete other games off my ps4?

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man....I don't know what it is about this me and this game but....this shyt has me feeling like a kid all over again.
I am literally sitting here fighting a boss and while fighting a boss I'm in photo mode trying to take pictures. :mjcry:

lmao, I'm with you there. Buuuut did you get good shots out of it though?