Spider-Man Miles Morales is a remaster to the 2018 game. **update**A “Standalone expansion”

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Are you fukking stupid? Do you NOT understand the difference between a standalone game and a sequel? :gucci:

Do you think The Lost Legacy is in fact Uncharted 5 or some shyt and only you were the only one smart enough to realise? :deadrose:

Motherfukker was playing 'Left Behind' thinking it was actually The Last of Us 2 released 6 years early. :russ:
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::noah::russ::russ::russ::russ:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I think what Sony is doing is what BOTW 2 is doing.

The director behind BOTW said they had sooo many DLC ideas they just used those to make a sequel/stand alone game. I guess Sony said you know what, we're gonna need something for PS5 which is coming up shortly so let's make it crossgen because BOTW 1 was supposed to be a full on Wii U game and Nintendo used that as the sole big Switch launch title?

But Sony is gonna need something truly next gen to launch with the system. So I think HZD2 and Ratchet and Clank will launch with the PS5 or at least 1 of the 2 maybe the new GT as well.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: are you fukking kidding me? One of the 3 only decent things they showed is essentially DLC? Conference went from a 7.8 to a 4 for me.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Eh nowhere does it say its a 'remaster'. Remains to be seen if its in fact a standalone game. Jason Schrier said its like The Lost Legacy and First Light, which is what everyone assumed.

this is exactly what I thought when first seeing it.

much ado about nothing :snooze:

the butthurt already for no reason. :skip:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm sitting here imagining if the Hellblade or Halo reveal was revealed to be a hefty add-on to the last game.

Sony has the clout the weather this potential storm but...Xbox would be the laughing stock off that one thing alone.

If they said Spiderman 2 and did this, I'd agree. Assumed a standalone expansion of the original when I didn't see Spidey 2 so this is exactly what I thought it was gonna be.

I do wonder what the price will be though.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
cool on this anyway. i played the shyt outta spiderman im kind of tired of it