Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Which is why they're still holding the majority of the profits and still get creative control. This is a way of giving the character a stimulus and working with a company that has a good track record

They needed to find the balance between it just being summer Blockbuster franchise, and it being part of a living, evolving story. Sinister Six adds to it, but apart from Black Cat, Spidey didn't have any Amazing Friends to kick it with, in cinematic terms.

Marvel and DC moved the goal posts with their ensemble/solo line-up. It's definitely harder for characters to exist in a vacuum.

Even the Deadpool script had
Colossus and numerous shots at Wolverine: Origins

The toy money they're about to make is gonna be :ohlawd:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They needed to find the balance between it just being scheduled summer Blockbuster, and it being part of a living, evolving story. Marvel and DC moved the goal posts with their ensemble/solo line-up. It's definitely harder for characters to exist in a vacuum.

Even the Deadpool script had
Colossus and numerous shots at Wolverine: Origins

The toy money they're about to make is gonna be :ohlawd:

Yeah man there's more money in a universe than as a solo star now which is a good thing and also a bad thing

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'd be really, really surprised if they get the X-Men rights back before 2018. The films are doing well in their own right at Fox. Fantastic Four is interesting because they already gave Marvel the :pacspit:for enquiring about Galactus and The Silver Surfer in exchange for Daredevil. Even if it flops, I can see them being stubborn enough to try it again with a new cast.

If they do get it - I'd drop it after Inhumans to set up The Illuminati - minus Charles and Namor - and maybe start the build towards Planet/ World War Hulk.

:steviej:

This would be fukkin fire..

The Hulk movie was great and Marvel should go this route for future (if any) Hulk movies.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
how was the second amazing film disasterous?

Art Barr

:dahell:

It was a boring, disjointed, painfully long and overstuffed mess that failed both critically and financially. Which is why we're at the stage where we're now at which is Marvel Studios essentially making their next iteration of Spider-Man films for them and including the character in their cinematic universe to re-vitalise the character after those last two abhorrent shytfests.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Do you think hulk will go into space, since Latino review was right about spidey going back to marvel

Idk because Latino Review said (if I remember) that Spidey wouldn't show up in civil war but it's looking like he will. He probably will though just because these contracts are going to run out on these actors and they're going to need new characters to fill spots and also ways to write characters off until they recast

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use to want more hulk movies, but I dont think so anymore..

A planet hulk/world war hulk would be dope but outside of that. Nahhhh he's a treat to see on the screen but a whole bunch of random movies with him and he's villains would be lame. Outside of maybe absorbing man and possibly the leader.

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Idk because Latino Review said (if I remember) that Spidey wouldn't show up in civil war but it's looking like he will. He probably will though just because these contracts are going to run out on these actors and they're going to need new characters to fill spots and also ways to write characters off until they recast
Spidey will probably be a after credits scene