Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Looks like he'll be integral to the plot, as predicted.

And if it happens like it does in the comics, that mean the 2017 spidey flick will either see him be unmasked with his id public knowledge (which could be interesting) OR a Dr. Strange mindwipe puts the genie back in the bottle..OR he's just doing his superhero thing without being registered and trying to do good without drawing too much attention to himself

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
And if it happens like it does in the comics, that mean the 2017 spidey flick will either see him be unmasked with his id public knowledge (which could be interesting) OR a Dr. Strange mindwipe puts the genie back in the bottle..OR he's just doing his superhero thing without being registered and trying to do good without drawing too much attention to himself
I swear if he take his mask off in one more got damn movie
wpid-owes-me-o.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Lots of possibilities, too many to think of.

Just want that BP movie to be done. 3 years though....:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I swear if he take his mask off in one more got damn movie
wpid-owes-me-o.gif

Breh lol if its the civil war angle and they do what the story is in the comics...it will probably happen man. I hope not because it'd be nice for them to have a hero who's ID isn't common knowledge. Maybe he chooses to side with Cap from the get go.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I honestly can't do another Spidey origin, brehs. In between all the different series we've been hit with the past couple yrs in the comics, and the tv shows, and the films, nah, man.

They gotta some how ret con Avengers and show Spidey doing his own to save people up in Queens during the invasion. That'd be cool. Dunno if any of you read The Ultimates, and I know it was panned, but it would be cool if they showed Spidey in the midst of all that, obviously in over his head, getting his start. There's no way he's gonna just show up out of nowhere without Tony and co knowing. I'm just curious to see how they get him in there...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OH shyt! I forgot about the Strange mindwipe. They could come up with some shyt to fit Spidey in there. I wouldn't be surprised if they went down that route. Or maybe go completely bonkers with some alternate reality shyt or if Strange had removed Spidey from everyone's minds previously on some Sentry shyt for some reason. I dunno. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I honestly can't do another Spidey origin, brehs. In between all the different series we've been hit with the past couple yrs in the comics, and the tv shows, and the films, nah, man.

They gotta some how ret con Avengers and show Spidey doing his own to save people up in Queens during the invasion. That'd be cool. Dunno if any of you read The Ultimates, and I know it was panned, but it would be cool if they showed Spidey in the midst of all that, obviously in over his head, getting his start. There's no way he's gonna just show up out of nowhere without Tony and co knowing. I'm just curious to see how they get him in there...

Yeah I thought about this. They're going to have to start mentioning him in something this year in order for it to make sense. Maybe they can do some ADR for ultron

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
OH shyt! I forgot about the Strange mindwipe. They could come up with some shyt to fit Spidey in there. I wouldn't be surprised if they went down that route. Or maybe go completely bonkers with some alternate reality shyt or if Strange had removed Spidey from everyone's minds previously on some Sentry shyt for some reason. I dunno. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

The way I'd do it, and clearly they don't want my opinion, but I'd have it be that he's been spidey for about a year, maybe year and a half or even shorter. And the reason he comes on Tony's radar is because he gets wind of this high school kid (or college freshman) who's a genius and wants to work for Stark Enterprise. Tony does some digging, finds out he's spider-man, and then you go from there.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The way I'd do it, and clearly they don't want my opinion, but I'd have it be that he's been spidey for about a year, maybe year and a half or even shorter. And the reason he comes on Tony's radar is because he gets wind of this high school kid (or college freshman) who's a genius and wants to work for Stark Enterprise. Tony does some digging, finds out he's spider-man, and then you go from there.
I wish we had Mr. Fantastic, breh. :to:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wish we had Mr. Fantastic, breh. :to:

Nah I'm good with that being where it is. At least until I see otherwise, I'm looking forward to it. But to be fair I've never been a big fan of Reed, I'm more of a Johnny Storm fan. But Reed's a$$hole type behavior would be a good contrast

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Sounds good. It seems like Sony still has a lot of creative control but nothing wrong with collaboration between studios. Sucks that Andrew Garfield has become a casualty of Sony's incompetence because he was really good as Spider-Man. He's a talented, moderately young actor with a role in an upcoming Scorsese film so I can't shed too many tears for him lol