Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Looks clean as fukk

After all those years of going through Vauxhall on the train, I still can't get over how much the MI6 building looks like a Babylonian temple.

Also glad that they seem to be slowly phasing out the :troll:policy of - "He's a secret agent he wouldn't have a fancy car. Here's Bond in a Ford Mondeo".

Aston Martin back :blessed:

The gadgets are largely a moot point now, because we live in an age where people have fingerprint ID for their phones and shyt. I can imagine him asking Q what upgrades he has in this film and Q tells him "We got your data plan supersized" :manny:

Hope they got that last act straightened out :mjpls:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Teaser trailer...

bjUqb1t.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Probably will be Sam Smith since he's the hot one right now and he's British:francis:

:scust:

Can't stand him for a couple of reasons. 1) he's a biter 2) he's from the same family as Lily Allen and they all swear blind they get on for their talent, but both her parents have been in the industry for years.

He's probably the obvious choice. though.

It wouldn't surprise me if they get Beyonce one of these days either - she was supposed to stand in for Amy Winehouse back in the day.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I know it was just a "Teaser" but they could of done better than that. You got 1:42 second teaser with all talking and no action shots. SMH. But I know they just saving the piff for the next one. This teaser was about "Spectre" per say.