MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
black genetics + makeup = -15years

what bout henry cavill doe :lupe:

the-man-from-uncle-henry-cavill-600x372.jpg

I'm not saying he'll look old breh. He probably won't. But I just don't see any wisdom in tying your action franchise to a guy who's going to be almost 50 unless he's Tom cruise and doing his own stunts.

Henry Cavil is my choice actually. He was the runner up back in 05 for the role and I'm sure once the man from uncle comes out it'll be a louder drum beat for him. I know he said he'd love to do it still even tho he's superman and in a world where Downey is both iron man and Sherlock holmes, I guess it's possible now

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The first official teaser for the 24th official Bond film and the fourth with Daniel Craig in the starting role is just a day away.

The first trailer will debut on 007.com at 11:45pm GMT and, notwithstanding the recent leak of an earlier draft of its screenplay, will give fans their first taste of what to expect when the film arrives in cinemas worldwide this October.

:smugbond:

7:45 pm ET for those of us in this time zone

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not saying he'll look old breh. He probably won't. But I just don't see any wisdom in tying your action franchise to a guy who's going to be almost 50 unless he's Tom cruise and doing his own stunts.

Henry Cavil is my choice actually. He was the runner up back in 05 for the role and I'm sure once the man from uncle comes out it'll be a louder drum beat for him. I know he said he'd love to do it still even tho he's superman and in a world where Downey is both iron man and Sherlock holmes, I guess it's possible now
but cavil is the man from u.n.c.l.e. :troll:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
but cavil is the man from u.n.c.l.e. :troll:
:obama: he can do both..or all three. I'm going to see that but I'm not sure how well it will do just because who remembers that show except our parents? It's not like Get Smart which had some real star cache with it. Hammer's star vehicle was supposed to be lone ranger and Cavil, while superman, hasn't really done anything since to my knowledge but I could be wrong

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So is this a continuation of the events of SkyFall + All the others concerning the Q group?!!? I mean that was Mr. White?!?! Right. and James Bond has a brother?!?! :wtf:

If I'm right, and I'm just guessing, Quantum either was a subsidiary of Spectre or Mr. White changed teams...and nah it's not his brother or at least not blood brother....

The sheet said that he had a legal guardian and a temporary one and the temporary one is the same name of the character Christoph is supposedly playing. In the books, after his parents died his uncle took him in but i don't remember if they ever gave anymore backstory to his uncle or even a name, although i could be wrong but obviously in the movie, this is the guy who took him in after his parents died as a temporary guardian

You're a kite dangling in a hurricane:wow: