Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
If I'm right, and I'm just guessing, Quantum either was a subsidiary of Spectre or Mr. White changed teams...and nah it's not his brother or at least not blood brother....

The sheet said that he had a legal guardian and a temporary one and the temporary one is the same name of the character Christoph is supposedly playing. In the books, after his parents died his uncle took him in but i don't remember if they ever gave anymore backstory to his uncle or even a name, although i could be wrong but obviously in the movie, this is the guy who took him in after his parents died as a temporary guardian

You're a kite dangling in a hurricane:wow:
when he said that line i knew shyt was official :ohlawd::whew:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Man this looks official :banderas:

These Bonds are so serious , I love it but I don't. Moore is my fav Bond and his were just corny but entertaining as fukk:mjlol:

I love what Craig brings to the character tho it will be great to see what they do with essentially a re booted Bond. If Waltz is Blofeld this will be a top 10 Bond easily

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man this looks official :banderas:

These Bonds are so serious , I love it but I don't. Moore is my fav Bond and his were just corny but entertaining as fukk:mjlol:

I love what Craig brings to the character tho it will be great to see what they do with essentially a re booted Bond. If Waltz is Blofeld this will be a top 10 Bond easily

You take your Moore love out of my thread:ufdup:

:troll: