South Carolina former governor Nikki Haley daughter to marry MF Doom without the mask look alike…

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh carry himself well and seem professional and conservative but Gov Haley may be disappointed that he only a 5th grade teacher. Unless bruh progresses in his education career and move up and become asst principal, then principal and then work in the school system and become director of a dept/superintendent. He would have to continue his education and get a doctorate. By being with the gov daughter...he can get the connects to move up.

He won't be that for long.

Connections fam, connections.

The networking alone will have him rise through the ranks quick as shyt.

Networking >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm sure that's the best he could get out of south Carolina

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If we talking about whites or wannabee whites I'll clarify @No Sleep I'm decended from ppl from south Carolina too

Good thing Nikki Haley ain't white :troll:

edit: She's Asian Taj Mahal Indian? I thought she was Native American Indian.

And she's full Indian, not half???? :wtf:

Nikki-Haley-Family.jpg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I just hope breh ain't c00ning. All you can hope for.

If you wanna go outside your race and that makes you happy and gives you peace, cool. :hubie:

When you put sistas down in the process is where you need your ass beat
. :birdman:
Amen bruh! I greatly dislike when c00ns and divestors put down our race. If u want to date interracially...fine but don't come on some c00n/wench type shyt.

I do think Gov Haley's daughter was very accepting of him tho. He seems like a good well rounded educated and respected black man.

Got Gov Haley saying to herself...at least he a good one lol

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Let me say one thing i dont think nicki haley is a racist, i strongly dislike her policies but she appointed scott to the senate back then and so in general she doesn't act like one. Now i dont see any issue with the couples as long as they are consenting adults.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Got Gov Haley saying to herself...at least he a good one lol

This right here is gospel.

Nikki's kids are half cac, half indian. She about to have half black, quarter indian, quarter cac grandkids. Mufukkin Tiger Woods Grandbabies :dead:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let me say one thing i dont think nicki haley is a racist, i strongly dislike her policies but she appointed scott to the senate back then and so in general she doesn't act like one. Now i dont see any issue with the couples as long as they are consenting adults.

Tim still be c00nin tho :yeshrug: