South Carolina former governor Nikki Haley daughter to marry MF Doom without the mask look alike…

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Dissapointment, but not for the reason you may think. Her daughter did what most children of politically connected families do and she studied hard to become a damn doctor. A pediatric MD.

So you would think that the bar would be set at least as low as their daughter. But Unfortunately, this dude is going to be a 5th grade teacher after his graduation. He's using that masters to be an elementary school teacher. Any parent would be disappointed with this pairing. She dated down.

Link->

Personally, i think nikki Haley junior was scheming like most college PAWGs do, that this breh was gonna go pro in football. obviously that didnt pan out.:manny:

:what: Y'all really hating on this man for being a teacher? More Black men need to be in elementary education!

Edit: she's a RN, not a MD

Last edited:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
url

What their 30th Wedding Anniversary photo will look like.

*just jokes, but he does favor Sen.Tim Scott

dhwocalkcbe91.jpg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
That wasn't the question he asked tho. :comeon:

And Nikki Halley most definitely does not give a damn how many elementary school teachers the black community has. From her perspective, her medical doctor daughter pulling north of $140k brought home a 5th grade teacher barely making $50k. In what universe would a child's parent be okay with this? Hence the disappointment.

Put race aside for a moment. Would you congratulate your own high achieving daughter for doing the same thing? Or would you prefer she picked a fellow MD classmate or one of the lawyers from your work? Be real.:sas2:

Of course, congrats to the breh. He did well for himself. He dated upwards and it worked. But clearly, one party is getting more out of this equation than the other party.
Shes a RN, not a MD. They're on the same level. Are you a parent? I'd be happy that she found a good man that loves her and treats her right. :yeshrug:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Adeptus Astartes , my bad you right. :pachaha:

I double checked after I saw your post. She is an RN, not a pediatric MD. Alright, I admit it;they are equally yoked. :whoa:

@Dave24 , I missread her IG earlier. She's not a doc. So her mama shouldn't have much to complain about, beyond typical parental worries.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You c00ns patting the this dude back because he would have hooked up with a fictional fat black women :russ: . This girl isn't cute and just look like any generic looking mixed white woman. If this was real life he would have been with a mama boo bear

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This thread really embarrassing. :scust:

I can't believe it has gone on for 10+ pages.

That said, this tells me that there are alot of Indians in this forum. Especially with certain comments.:mjpls:
@pickles actually take shots at somebody, I done seen it all

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Whitegirlblackguylove

Why the fukk are you on that reddit?

:why:

Wtf GIFs | Tenor

I swear brehs on here are so fukken weird. It is legit embarrassing. I remember some here was talking about pawging and some breh posted pics of interracial couples like he had that shyt stored in his computer.
:guilty: