South Carolina former governor Nikki Haley daughter to marry MF Doom without the mask look alike…

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y’all lame ass nigggas need to stop complaining! ha ha ha ha!

More like you need to get those white girls off that pedestal.

You think this is an accomplishment because she is white and attractive. You wouldn't have made the thread if she was Black and attractive.

Your c00nsience is showing.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Bruh carry himself well and seem professional and conservative but Gov Haley may be disappointed that he only a 5th grade teacher. Unless bruh progresses in his education career and move up and become asst principal, then principal and then work in the school system and become director of a dept/superintendent. He would have to continue his education and get a doctorate. By being with the gov daughter...he can get the connects to move up.
He is married to a Haley and got Clemson connections. He’ll be alright.

Daps
She look like she got little booty back there and she’s cute.

Real talk he ain’t getting a black woman with a cute face and nice ass. I know I’d pass so :manny:
He's a SC breh so you know he's at least 90% African. Their kids will look like some darker skinned Russell Wilson's.

She probably dated some douchey Clemson white boys that didn't understand her "ethnic" side. Decided to switch it up but had to make sure it was a respectable breh she could take home. Guaranteed he's got A1 credit and future career prospects. Probably beat that box up :dame: more than she expected :russ::jbhmm:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
He's a SC breh so you know he's at least 90% African. Their kids will look like some darker skinned Russell Wilson's.

She probably dated some douchey Clemson white boys that didn't understand her "ethnic" side. Decided to switch it up but had to make sure it was a respectable breh she could take home. Guaranteed he's got A1 credit and future career prospects. Probably beat that box up :dame: more than she expected :russ::jbhmm:
He an athlete and young so ur probably right lol

But ur right...that ain't just an average bruh for her to bring him home. Hell Gov Haley said she got another son. Bruh probably a good peoples person who can talk the talk and actually walk the walk and he may have won Gov Haley over.

And props to him cuz it ain't easy for a bruh to do that for a republican governor...no matter whether they are Indian or white

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nikki Haley? He really wanted to join THAT family? :scust:

Homie might be playing the long game.....connections :yeshrug:

Or she just might be a thoat goat :mjlol:

She's at least cute.

Homie got lowcountry geechie vibes and looks. Might need to see if I know his people. :patrice:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh looks much less square without the glasses. They make a nice looking interracial couple I guess.

I just hope breh ain't c00ning. All you can hope for.

If you wanna go outside your race and that makes you happy and gives you peace, cool. :hubie:

When you put sistas down in the process is where you need your ass beat. :birdman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nikki haley inside screaming:

no-nooo.gif

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You know how much of a c00n you gotta be to change your ethnic name to a white one? Her and Bobby Jindal are fukkin pathetic. Good luck to that brother. I know damn well she’s mad as fukk behind the scenes.

unless he pipin' down Nikki too :shaq:

(had to put the Coli dirtbag fantasy in there :mjlol: )