South Carolina former governor Nikki Haley daughter to marry MF Doom without the mask look alike…

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
He had to PAWG u hate to see it, he doesn't carry him like a typical breh
After seeing the other pics of him with Gov Haley's daughter...he could pull a bw especially one who is suburban but I think Gov Haley's daughter went after him or was very accepting to his advances because she cheesing hard in the pics. Bruh also carry himself well (minus the first pic) because he seems educated, smart, professional, conservative dressed and he an athlete. It says he a CB coach too I believe. He has the tools to attract a woman especially going to a white school and the suburban type and sadiddy chicks who attend those schools like that.

We don't even know dudes personality. For all we know...he may be a good peoples person and a hard worker and may won Gov Haley over and got her saying some shyt like damn I'm not super happy my baby got a niqqa but he a good one :mjpls:LOL

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Why does it seem that’s some of these non bw play the long game when picking these more academically inclined brehs :jbhmm:

It’s like they are looking generations down the road and not overly concerned about his “swag”.

Black women in American the only group that are ass backwards in picking men.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
After seeing the other pics of him with Gov Haley's daughter...he could pull a bw especially one who is suburban but I think Gov Haley's daughter went after him or was very accepting to his advances because she cheesing hard in the pics. Bruh also carry himself well (minus the first pic) because he seems educated, smart, professional, conservative dressed and he an athlete. It says he a CB coach too I believe. He has the tools to attract a woman especially going to a white school and the suburban type and sadiddy chicks who attend those schools like that.
What do you mean when you say he doesn't carry himself well in the first pic?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

THIS. He can pull a suburban black chick I bet you she went after him by all those pics she taking she cheesing mad hard while he like “ damn how many pics of me you gotta take :beli:“ looking at her body she average as hell with no shape what so every. Bet she has a nice personality though. She ain’t my type. :unimpressed:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
THIS. He can pull a suburban black chick I bet you she went after him by all those pics she taking she cheesing mad hard while he like “ damn how many pics of me you gotta take :beli:“ looking at her body she average as hell with no shape what so every. Bet she has a nice personality though. She ain’t my type. :unimpressed:
How do you get a woman who cheeses real hard for you like that?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@CopiousX how do you think Nikki Haley genuinely feels about her daughter being with him?
Dissapointment, but not for the reason you may think. Her daughter did what most children of politically connected families do and she studied hard to become a damn doctor. A pediatric MD.

So you would think that the bar would be set at least as low as their daughter. But Unfortunately, this dude is going to be a 5th grade teacher after his graduation. He's using that masters to be an elementary school teacher. Any parent would be disappointed with this pairing. She dated down.

Link->

Personally, i think nikki Haley junior was scheming like most college PAWGs do, that this breh was gonna go pro in football. obviously that didnt pan out.:manny:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She look like she got little booty back there and she’s cute.

Real talk he ain’t getting a black woman with a cute face and nice ass. I know I’d pass so :manny:
:mjcry:
Hope you find your Tupac in a business suit, brehette.

Edit:nvm brother is actually decent looking and an athlete but y'all so simple minded and bird minded y'all got tricked by some glasses and braces. I peeped that.

Last edited:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Dissapointment, but not for the reason you may think. Her daughter did what most children of politically connected families do and she studied hard to become a damn doctor. A pediatric MD.

So you would think that the bar would be set at least as low as their daughter. But Unfortunately, this dude is going to be a 5th grade teacher after his graduation. He's using that masters to be an elementary school teacher. Any parent would be disappointed with this pairing. She dated down.

Link->

Personally, i think nikki Haley junior was scheming like most college PAWGs do, that this breh was gonna go pro in football. obviously that didnt pan out.:manny:

Bruh carry himself well and seem professional and conservative but Gov Haley may be disappointed that he only a 5th grade teacher. Unless bruh progresses in his education career and move up and become asst principal, then principal and then work in the school system and become director of a dept/superintendent. He would have to continue his education and get a doctorate. By being with the gov daughter...he can get the connects to move up.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Like I said if thats what he wants, cool.

But this narrative that's being spewed that he can't get a black woman, can't get an educated black woman, or a good looking black woman or an educated good looking black woman or that good looking black women are rare or educated black women are rare or educated good looking black women are rare or its easier to find a counterpart thats not black that'll fulfill your wants and/or needs easier is just false.
Depends on the area. In a big city i would agree, but in my hometown, dude would be struggling :yeshrug:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
For me to post this gif

Pawgset.gif

Congrats to the happy couple!
Got a new one.

cruel-intentions-ryan-philipp.gif