South Carolina former governor Nikki Haley daughter to marry MF Doom without the mask look alike…

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
You c00ns patting the this dude back because he would have hooked up with a fictional fat black women :russ: . This girl isn't cute and just look like any generic looking mixed white woman. If this was real life he would have been with a mama boo bear
It’s super weird. Almost what divesters do when they prop up swirlers for locking down Brad.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why some nikkas pawg, just imagine the type of sista he would be married to. Looking like Rasputia

They'll swear you're capping.

Even if you're not ugly, you gotta invest way more in clothes & shyt to pull black women. Meanwhile you can pull nice Beckies and Marias looking like you raided Tim Cook's wardrobe. And they'll say "you dress nice" because these white dudes give even less fukks.

:manny:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s super weird. Almost what divesters do when they prop up swirlers for locking down Brad.
Both groups deserve hate

Even if you're not ugly, you gotta invest way more in clothes & shyt to pull black women. Meanwhile you can pull nice Beckies and Marias looking like you raided Tim Cook's wardrobe. And they'll say "you dress nice" because these white dudes give even less fukks.

These dudes be wearing draws for week with a George Jefferson shape up crying about black women not wanting them., But i can tell you just judged off the pic this dude wasn't looking at a black women in the first place :camby:

malleymal

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:
Whatever … it’s their life and ain’t got shyt to do with me and mines. Hopefully things workout for the Breh.

I know that there are some Maga men out there pissed off though.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cap :mjlol:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. I never been in a relationship before so I have no idea how to make a woman fall head over heels for me. You already know I've never been in a relationship before so how the hell would I know how to make a woman crazy for me?
My bad playa

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There's some miserable ass people on here. let that man have his life
A lot of the females on here are on it too now. Lol

The chick isn't cute? Folks bytch and moan. She's cute? They bytch and moan. Dude's are really in here crying about 'she isn't white she is Indian'.. I couldn't imagine the mentality.