South Carolina former governor Nikki Haley daughter to marry MF Doom without the mask look alike…

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Word? :ohhh:

*goes to Wiki*

Nimrata Nikki Randhawa

bytch middle name ain't no damn Nikki. :pachaha:

Was the funniest thing finding out her full name. Shawty as Indian as can be got these republicans thinking she's white lol.

I lowkey kinda fukked with her in the UN or whatever. Wouldn't be mad at her running though I would never vote republican. She just seemed more tame if that makes sense

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Why does it seem that’s some of these non bw play the long game when picking these more academically inclined brehs :jbhmm:

It’s like they are looking generations down the road and not overly concerned about his “swag”.
I may be wrong but it seems like white and non bw are more keen and savvy with picking them on a long term basis. A lot of us bruhs choose poorly just like how folks claim bw need to choose better. Maybe a lot of black men and women growing up in single parent homes and not having a father (some don't have a mother figure and are raised by grandparents or other family members or whoever) figure prevents them from being taught some life lessons and shyt. Then there are those who have parents in their lives and the parents didn't tell them exactly what to look for when it comes to mate selection. I heard from some bw that their mothers didn't tell them enough on how to pick a long term hubby or a man who is hubby material.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Whitegirlblackguylove

Why the fukk are you on that reddit?

:why:

Wtf GIFs | Tenor

I swear brehs on here are so fukken weird. It is legit embarrassing. I remember some here was talking about pawging and some breh posted pics of interracial couples like he had that shyt stored in his computer.
Yooo. I thought they was joking till they pulled the thread up and he went on for like 20 pages of just random real photos on some serial killer shyt.