South Carolina former governor Nikki Haley daughter to marry MF Doom without the mask look alike…

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe just maybe he likes her for her? He found her before bonding with anyone else? She’s also from an influential family so that could’ve been a factor? Not everyone looks at relationships through the Coli lense.
Like I said if thats what he wants, cool.

But this narrative that's being spewed that he can't get a black woman, can't get an educated black woman, or a good looking black woman or an educated good looking black woman or that good looking black women are rare or educated black women are rare or educated good looking black women are rare or its easier to find a counterpart thats not black that'll fulfill your wants and/or needs easier is just false.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Like I said if thats what he wants, cool.

But this narrative that's being spewed that he can't get a black woman, can't get an educated black woman, or a good looking black woman or an educated good looking black woman or that good looking black women are rare or educated black women are rare or educated good looking black women are rare or its easier to find a counterpart thats not black that'll fulfill your wants and/or needs easier is just false.
I agree, you’re right. I don’t always buy that narrative but it’s definitely a lot harder to find when you’re going to a school like Clemson.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What is the purpose of this thread:dahell:

For me to post this gif

Pawgset.gif

Congrats to the happy couple!

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
You don’t think that’s a decent looking brother OP? :mjpls: