South Carolina former governor Nikki Haley daughter to marry MF Doom without the mask look alike…

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Niggga worry about your happiness and your success. Put energy into that instead of the fukk shiit. fukk everybody else.
Conan-Best-in-Life.jpg

Y'all think I'm playing too. I'm not. :yeshrug:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. First, Nikki Haley is an Indian cosplaying as a white woman. That's a major red flag. Second, I have family in SC so I know some things firsthand. I wouldn't want that for any black person. Again, good luck to him
Ooh she big mad :mjgrin:

Let that man P(ocahontas)awg in peace.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Who is really giving a fukk about who you date? Imagine what kind of fukking weird ass dikk watch it it will have to be. If you give them the energy they want you just as much of a sucker as they are.
Look, I'm not going to do a back and forth. I normally would but in the end, you're not going to talk a person out of what makes them happy, especially on declarations of "you're a sucker" that don't have any sound substance in itself since it has no concrete and immutable basis beyond your personal opinion. It's kind of insulting.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Just to up this thread.....

Doing the Voorhees College "Rate this HBCU" did you all know Nikki Haley's pops taught at a HBCU his entire career? And she grew up in a majority Black town (Bamberg)? I guess it all came together :mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just to up this thread.....

Doing the Voorhees College "Rate this HBCU" did you all know Nikki Haley's pops taught at a HBCU his entire career? And she grew up in a majority Black town (Bamberg)? I guess it all came together :mjgrin:

Nikki being a Red Dot Indian from mufukkin Bamberg....can't make this shyt up. :dead:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nikki being a Red Dot Indian from mufukkin Bamberg....can't make this shyt up. :dead:
Red Dots are the O.G, passport bros they're all over Africa and in the West Indies.

The ones in Africa do a good job of keeping African meat outside of curry cooch but it's a 50/50 chance that Sandeep will marry a sista in Jamaica.