South Africa is on the brink of martial law/anarchy

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I literally posted multiple links explaining this very same question.

But hey this the Coli.

Mandela didn't "sell out" or "make compromises".
The Soviet Union fell, US became an undisputed world power/empire and forced him to choose between a neo liberal white globalist agenda or international sanctions/civil war.
He chose the lesser of the 2 evils.

But who had the gun to his head, the West?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your goofy ass comes into every African, Caribbean diaspora thread to Cape about all the white blood flowing through your veins.

We don't care. This is not a thread about the one-drop rule...

Why are you in this thread :gucci:

We get it, one drop rule black :unimpressed:
It doesn't matter what you care about, fukk nikka, this isn't a south african platform. Your rules only apply to yourselves, and no, you don't get to have self contained convos here when people say little stupid slick shyt, African.
Keep your African shyt to yourselves if you want to keep it African.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
nuclear heads,
One thing that doesn’t get discussed at all about the whole reconciliation process there. I met a lot of older folks who say that was Madiba and the ANCs biggest mistake, giving up the nukes in order to get from under the system of apartheid. It was mostly younger folks who considered Madiba a sellout. That and the land

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
I really need to know what the fukk Mandela was thinking here
Compromise is not equal to selling out. In fact, the dictionary definition is settling for what is less than what is desired. Which is what he had to do, and so did a lot of your favorite African leaders/freedom fighters. A lot of what they were inheriting as countries from colonial masters were potential bombs.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I don't FEEL anything when analyzing power structures and geopolitics.

Remember that it was Regans America that spearheaded the pressure, negotiations and settlement of the SA economy in the 80s, they gave the ANC the ultimate to bow down to the US neoliberal imperial (IMF) agenda or else.

A Boer proffesor, Dr Sampie Terreblanche exposed all of this.
Matter of fact I've dropped so many links and not a single poster has responded to anything posted.

3072045ae566322b7fde3ce795cc6463.jpg

Yep, the deal was for ANC to accept neoliberalism in order to have a share of the power. So putting all the blame on ANC is not correct.

However, the black elite enjoyed this new position and did not help.

Zuma deserved to go to jail.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
"Thabo" (a black African Xhosa name) you're sounding super suspect right now "breh".... Putting all the blame on the puppets (ANC), defending coloreds :mjpls:

Which side of SA you live in? :patrice:
Originally from Mpumalanga but now in Gauteng and not by choice its just that's where all the work is. I'm not defending coloureds, I understand their grievances.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
Optics for who though?...

When you have black people living in shacks, townships, villages, working for white people, high crime rate in those townships no one seems to mention the optics of Mandela's "Rainbow Nation".

It's only when black people act up and affect the economy that these sentiments are brought up.
But the reason for that is because they literally vote ANC. How about they act up and vote out the ANC. ANC is the reason for their poverty, there is literally no spatial planning in areas controlled by them.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
Because you are not nationalist and never been nationalist

Zuma is held in spiritual reverence in SA because he has been the voice of native Africans against the White/Colored elites
Nonsensical, only Zulus are looting because of tribalism which the coli, is supposed to be against. Zuma literally preferred foreign Indians to capture the state.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
The 5% who control South Africa's economy are the very people that the DA represents i.e whites and their carefully chosen pet blacks.

Miss me with that bullshyt narrative. The problems of SA are deeper than the simplistic political narrative you're trying to weave here.
So tenderpreneurs which are ANC policy are carefully selected blacks lol, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Everybody knows the DA is racist but they can run government and not destroy like the ANC. Is it the DA that tells ANC not to provide basic services to their communities through Cadre deployment? Whites control the economy because the ANC has no coherent plan and has created a vacuum, which whites and foreigners especially Indians have exploited.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
20 million eligible voters did not participate in the last elections, more than half the voting constitutuents.

At least know what you're talking about then run off the mouth
That's what the ANC is counting on voter apathy, the ones who do vote, vote for the ANC. I know my country better than you do.