South Africa is on the brink of martial law/anarchy

mykey

Superstar
Daps
And the ANC cares about black people, don't make me laugh. I have high hopes for Action SA since Malema went crazy, DA is doing what it's supposed to do taking care of their base, ANC has worsened inequality and destroyed state capacity, Jooste who looted Steinhoff is walking free in Stellenbosch because NPA has no capacity to prosecute and who's fault is that? Whites are literally laughing at us in Mzansi as they make millions.
Fcuk the whites, they can emigrate to NZ or Australia like their brethren have done.

Oh wait, they can't, most of them have returned to Mzansi. They couldn't cope without their maids and gardeners.

Why white South Africans are coming home

Thabo

Pro
Daps

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Whats this thing about Indians shooting random black people in Phoenix under pretense of looting?

Are Indians treated like white people in south africa and do they think they're white?

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Whats this thing about Indians shooting random black people in Phoenix under pretense of looting?

Are Indians treated like white people in south africa and do they think they're white?
The history of Indians in Natal is very deep.
They were initially shipped by the British to work the sugar canes coz Zulu's would never be a slave.

But those were the darker dravidian "lower castes" that were effectively sold by their lighter "higher castes" to the British empire.
Over the years the business minded Indians came to Natal and ran certain businesses catered almost exclusively to black people.

They always saw themselves as being better than the "Bantus".
Ghandi was in SA begging the government to stop treating the Indians like they were "Kaffirs". (some Coli clown will quite that last line completely out of context in the future, but I digress).

The Rainbow nation facade is coming apart at the seam. :wow:

I also saw an Indian YT channel reporting exclusively about "Indians being targetted" :unimpressed:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Somewhat related but why Kaapstad so violent :picard:what y’all coloureds doing

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get the fukk outta here Zuma is a piece of shyt and the fact he's getting this much support shows how inept the average southern African is. It's pathetic.

WTF do other southern Africans have to do with Zuma :what: ??? He is not supported outside his country :comeon:. And I wouldn’t talk like that considering the current state of Nigeria :mjpls:

Zime

Superstar
Daps

They are protecting their businesses. If they didn’t have guns they would be dead meat.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Compromise is not equal to selling out. In fact, the dictionary definition is settling for what is less than what is desired. Which is what he had to do, and so did a lot of your favorite African leaders/freedom fighters. A lot of what they were inheriting as countries from colonial masters were potential bombs.
the point I made in this thread

Mandela wasn't some sell out because people wanna rewrite history. he did what they all had to do.

we are commenting on this shyt from a place of privilege afforded to us by those compromises. they were supposed to set the ball rolling. African corruption is what held us back. AFRICAN corruption...