South Africa is on the brink of martial law/anarchy

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
politics is full of compromise.

once you in that realm you no longer a revolutionary. doesn't mean he sold his people out. saying he did little in HINDSIGHT IS FOUL and egregious

people have to start understanding how the world works. he did what he could. instead of stepping on his legacy to shyt on it use it as a foundation. that's what should be done. going back to rewrite his legacy is a waste of time and effort. pinning him as some sellout is misguided. I've studied all the African leaders who stood post colonialism and the actual revolutionaries were assassinated. the only people left in office are the ones that made concessions and played ball. instead of saying they did nothing or not enough recognize they did what they could it was on all of us that came after to carry on that work

if people got time to shyt on that mans legacy they need to show what they have done IN COMPARISON :yeshrug:

the only way he could have done more was to give his entire life away like

Sankara
Lumumba
etc etc.

in reality putting all that shyt on one mans shoulders is bullshyt. he did more than his part. his country men have to do the same before they get to talk down

I really wish people studied and did a deeper analysis to see how true that statement is. Sankara, Lumumba, Nkrumah and others were not willing to concede and they were taken out. You hate to see it, but somehow, someway, something has to change.

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
That's what the issue is? I heard people were wilin down there but didn't know why. Thanks for the explanation.

Also someone called black people monkeys and wasn't banned???

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The Cacs really understand how to protect themselves with a buffer class of half breed negroes.

Amazing

wasn't just whites that hit black folk with that mulatto shyt... but black folk are always too eager to breed with others and not make sure the kid isn't reabsorbed back into our collective

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Out there finessing and they not going for it, hmm?
Please don't confuse feet being put on y'all ass with FBA insult culture.
Also: Don't say shyt about any crime happening in the US, or that fukk shyt about "if 69 was black they would have killed him because black people are programmed to kill blacks" (False right wing fukk shyt)
I really wish you would leave and go help one of your scamming mans off the ground IN AFRICA.
You're too dumb for a back and forth with me. Go raise ya kids fakkit

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're too dumb for a back and forth with me. Go raise ya kids fakkit
Are yours even yours with that loose ass wife, my nikka? Worry about you and yours, and I mean that on a macro level. "Wahhhh they whooping my people"
You get called out
"You american negros aren't intelligent enough for this discourse exchange"
Exchange a course of DIS dikk to your wife's mouth and she'll be cured of fukknikkaitis.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Duh, that was because of Apartheid. And oh it was Saint Mandela who decided not to prosecute Boers because muh rainbow nation.
-SOEs are being privatized right now due to ANC incompetence, how do you hire a primary school teacher Dudu Miyeni to run an airline like SAA, that's just the tip of the iceberg of Cadre deployment.
The context is that ANC spatial planning is worse than Apartheid was, you see all those inequality pics about SA, you can literally see which areas are DA run and ones that are ANC run.
So we should vote for the DA huh :mjpls:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
@Cape Town JHB , how do you feel about Zuma?

To me, looking from the outside, he was a very bad president; too much corruption and hustling around him.
I don't FEEL anything when analyzing power structures and geopolitics.

Remember that it was Regans America that spearheaded the pressure, negotiations and settlement of the SA economy in the 80s, they gave the ANC the ultimate to bow down to the US neoliberal imperial (IMF) agenda or else.

A Boer proffesor, Dr Sampie Terreblanche exposed all of this.
Matter of fact I've dropped so many links and not a single poster has responded to anything posted.

3072045ae566322b7fde3ce795cc6463.jpg

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wasn't just whites that hit black folk with that mulatto shyt... but black folk are always too eager to breed with others and not make sure the kid isn't reabsorbed back into our collective
Nah, that's just
Africa and the Caribbean.
We'd appreciate if @Amestafuu (Emeritus) and @Hiphoplives4eva would keep that weirdo tribal african shyt over there.
nikkas arguing about "mulattos" but they BEEN beefing over slight differences in language and location, in the same country, with zero white DNA or interference.
Y'all let the cacs come in and exacerbate the problem. That's on you.
Criticizing American racial arrangement won't change why both of them dirty nikkas are NOT in Africa.
"but I can go any time I want"
:mjpls: Sure.
We are not them, they are not us.
O0tvKuq.jpg

No buffer class
oCOn14X.jpg

The only people resistant to one drop are BUFFER CLASS ass West Indians and BUFFER CLASS ass Africans, who are already a BUFFER CLASS in America by virtue of being immigrants.
PilOVG7.jpg
PilOVG7.jpg

and they DO have real buffer classes in their home countries that rule to this day
PxXSTnJ.jpg

"COLOUREDS" are a thing in South Africa
Mandela-death-prompts-sou-008.jpg

Sorry, AFRICANS, these would be considered regular African Americans and we ALL have family that look like them. They are not in a any special classification, they are just ADMIXED BLACK PEOPLE where we're from.
Your opinions and input on this subject are not welcomed or needed, GO HOME.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
What do you expect when the ANC president called black people who called out corruption "clever blacks". ANC is importing Cuban teachers with SA high unemployment rate, their the ones fanning xenophobia.
The 5% who control South Africa's economy are the very people that the DA represents i.e whites and their carefully chosen pet blacks.

Miss me with that bullshyt narrative. The problems of SA are deeper than the simplistic political narrative you're trying to weave here.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So we should vote for the DA huh :mjpls:
I mean :manny: they do execute the same ANC backed legislation better than the ANC itself

I use to have this discussion with ANC supporters all the time. Blind loyalty to them just because they fought during Apartheid yet overlooking the corruption within the party won’t get the country anywhere. The question is where will new leadership come from and will they stand up to the old regime