South Africa is on the brink of martial law/anarchy

Thabo

Pro
Daps
I am not disagreeing with Zuma being problematic, but there is a reason why people are riding for him as they are now. You can't dismiss it and unless you are a black SA (particularly Zulu) on the ground, how do you really know?
It's pure ethnic mobilization,

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I think the theories of Dr Frank B Wilderson III on Anti-Blackness would provide further context as to why these non-white, non-black groups act like this.

In SA coloreds gladly play buffer for whites, but it's a symbiotic dynamic where the mixed breeds and the whites both know what they're doing and play their roles accordingly

Bro this nikka just loves to argue. Leave him be. You are wasting calories writing back to him.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
It's pure ethnic mobilization,
You're gonna have to prove that you are Black to me for us to engage in further discussion "Thabo".(Fake ass black name, and real black people always use their pseudonym or alias online).

If not stop replying to me.
I can smell your Boerness a Bloemfontein kilometer away

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
But the reason for that is because they literally vote ANC. How about they act up and vote out the ANC. ANC is the reason for their poverty, there is literally no spatial planning in areas controlled by them.
Why don't you use "we" when talking about majority black voting bases.

I don't vote, but when a poster asked or suggested voting for the DA I said "we will never vote for whites"...
"they" :mjpls:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Loot over a corrupt president brehs. Since Mandela left office the country hasn't had transformational leadership and the majority of ppl are suffering. Any small thing can trigger riots and xenophobic attacks :hubie:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cacs really understand how to protect themselves with a buffer class of half breed negroes.

Amazing

They're not a buffer class at all. They're probably more broker then Blacks. Their situation is just weird and complex.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
You're gonna have to prove that you are Black to me for us to engage in further discussion "Thabo".(Fake ass black name, and real black people always use their pseudonym or alias online).

If not stop replying to me.
I can smell your Boerness a Bloemfontein kilometer away
You can't argue the merits lol. Ramaphosa did the right thing by calling out Zuma's ethnic mobilization, he mobilized amabutho and Zulu hostels in Gauteng. That's why the looting is concentrated in Kzn, and zulu areas in Gauteng. What do I have to prove? I'm a mswati from Mpumalanga, wena uphuma kuphi? If you are South African, I've experienced the full ANC treatment under David Mabuza. Before we go any further are you South African or?

mykey

Superstar
Daps
So tenderpreneurs which are ANC policy are carefully selected blacks lol, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Everybody knows the DA is racist but they can run government and not destroy like the ANC. Is it the DA that tells ANC not to provide basic services to their communities through Cadre deployment? Whites control the economy because the ANC has no coherent plan and has created a vacuum, which whites and foreigners especially Indians have exploited.
The DA can run government for who? The white MINORITY? Then your bullshyt argument falls on its face. The DA is a terrible, racist party that doesn't give a fcuk about Africans and will never ascend to power in the next ten lifetimes.

Which is a pity really, because a more worthwhile opposition would have swept to power and changed things in Mzansi.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
Why don't you use "we" when talking about majority black voting bases.

I don't vote, but when a poster asked or suggested voting for the DA I said "we will never vote for whites"...
"they" :mjpls:
I don't vote for the ANC and never will, I'm a so called clever black. DA is racist but they understand governance. Being from Mpumalanga I saw the ANC literally loot Kusile power station. How the hell are you going to have economic growth without a stable power supply and frequent loadshedding? And are you happy with Clover SA relocating because of municipal incompetence shedding black jobs? You don't vote, I hope you're happy now with the consequences.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
The DA can run government for who? The white MINORITY? Then your bullshyt argument falls on its face. The DA is a terrible, racist party that doesn't give a fcuk about Africans and will never ascend to power in the next ten lifetimes.

Which is a pity really, because a more worthwhile opposition would have swept to power and changed things in Mzansi.

Leave that clown Thabo alone. ANC have screwed him up so bad he's yearning for mlungus

Thabo

Pro
Daps

And the ANC cares about black people, don't make me laugh. I have high hopes for Action SA since Malema went crazy, DA is doing what it's supposed to do taking care of their base, ANC has worsened inequality and destroyed state capacity, Jooste who looted Steinhoff is walking free in Stellenbosch because NPA has no capacity to prosecute and who's fault is that? Whites are literally laughing at us in Mzansi as they make millions.

Thabo

Pro
Daps

Leave that clown Thabo alone. ANC have screwed him up so bad he's yearning for mlungus

So you posted Dali Mpofu son youtube channel who was defending Zuma as unbiased, talk about stupidity. The ANC has screwed the country not me, they cut the police budget while increasing VIP security protection last month, well this is what you get.