Sources saying B.G. to be released from prison in a few days

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The time he got was kinda wild, 14 years for having two guns and "witness tampering". The witness tampering part was cause his man said the guns were his, that dude got 20 years. :whew:

A federal gun charge for multiple guns really means that they can hit you with exactly what they want, usually if it's only the guns it's a short bid but since BG was connected to and suspect in a lot of shyt they couldn't get him on. They charged him for other crimes through those two guns

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Let’s fuccin go. I seen the interview wit Boosie and he said they was getting his living arrangements together, I know he got that bag for gizzle :whew:
Sounds very Boosie, always there when dudes are trending for his own clout, never there when people actually need help

Daps
Been saying FREE BG from the day my nikka got locked.
Been saying FREE C-MURDER from the day my nikka got locked.
Both them nikkas have been away for far too long now. C is in there for something he didn't even do ffs.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Bird gonna utilize all his resources/connects

Def think a tour happens next summer...

I think they figure it out with Turk and he joins them...

But Turk really fukked himself up running his mouth about in house shyt
Turk needs to get his health together. He’s looking like Busta Rhymes during peak weight gain

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bird gonna utilize all his resources/connects

Def think a tour happens next summer...

I think they figure it out with Turk and he joins them...

But Turk really fukked himself up running his mouth about in house shyt
I just watched the 85 south show with bird and he ain’t mention Turk once

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
In all reality BG was basically finished musically for close to a decade before he went to prison…he got locked up in what, 2012?

I remember he signed with Tip and put out a project in like ‘08-‘09 that made not even a blip…then he gets locked up and there’s this false sense of reverence for his rap career, as it existed, that we all know really isn’t there….maybe he got sober in prison and he comes out some approximation of a prime BG we hadn’t heard in years when he was free

Think he got locked in 2009, but that album from that time, was fire to me, even if it wasn't prime BG. He was done commercially as an artist, absolutely. My feeling is this will be like Shyne. They aren't rappers anymore, they are convicts, and need to do a lot of "healing" for lack of a better word, before they are even right in the head to be in the free world. It's not an easy transition.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The time he got was kinda wild, 14 years for having two guns and "witness tampering". The witness tampering part was cause his man said the guns were his, that dude got 20 years. :whew:

A federal gun charge for multiple guns really means that they can hit you with exactly what they want, usually if it's only the guns it's a short bid but since BG was connected to and suspect in a lot of shyt they couldn't get him on. They charged him for other crimes through those two guns
Probably cause he had priors

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Why our people always get excited cuz a n1gga get out of prison? Throwing parties, cookouts, and all. I look at it like this what about the honorable black men who deal with this society raise families and don’t fall victim to the system? We celebrate wrong things

I can hear where you’re coming from but you’re trying so hard to make your point you’re ignoring common sense

We do support criminality too much but equally, anyone is going to be happy to see their Son Father Brother after years in prison. Nothing wrong with that.

We should do more to celebrate us men who don’t though because sometimes it does seem like the normal Black man is just used and forgotten about.