Sources saying B.G. to be released from prison in a few days

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
YB, Nikki, and Drake, with Future and the Hot Boys minus Turkey, the tour may do some huge numbers.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Baby said he's putting it all back together and he's getting offered 3-4 million a show, for the group.

Not sure if Baby is lying or not but I believe there will be a tour of some such.

BG should be working on a book
Man almost nobody that blew up with him mess with Baby anymore. Do Drake even?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Doubt he could get Drake to go on tour, because the math just doesn’t math (he’s currently the biggest draw in rap concerts…doesn’t make sense for him to go on the road and split the money)….but they seem to be on good enough terms, Baby’s on Drake’s last album with 21

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Why our people always get excited cuz a n1gga get out of prison? Throwing parties, cookouts, and all. I look at it like this what about the honorable black men who deal with this society raise families and don’t fall victim to the system? We celebrate wrong things

:russ: remind me of what Chris rock said about prison and college

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

I think Drake messes with Wayne more so than Baby and if Wayne is on go with the whole situation, and he asks Drake to be a part of it, I believe Drake will do a few dates on the so call tour. It would actually be a good look for everybody

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Turk somewhere like :sadbron:

Turk has nobody to blame in my opinion but himself. Do your interviews but keep things that won't cause friction in house.

Him trying to fight Wayne and going at Fresh, even Juvie said that he thinks Turk is mad at him when he did his Tiny Desk.

Now what or who is the common thing in all of the situations?

I hope Turk is a part of the whole situation. I don't see. Like Gangsta said, tight pockets will have a lot of say on whose part of the whole ordeal

Called the man tight pockets😂. Smh.

YB will get more of a look than Turk. If Baby can pull this off, he will be by far the best to do this shyt. I believe he will and can

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I see Wack and Game leeching ass trying to jump on Gizzle now :snoop:

I hope he comes home, visits his family, relax and focus on music later on

I honestly don't even want to hear anything from BG.

Just like you said, relax, do a few interviews, 85 south show, and do the big tour.
Maybe do a 10 city tour and chill.

If he's not with Fresh, on any of his beats, I'm not trying to hear a BG new song

Just like Wayne, Wayne is at this age where he needs guidance, from a producer again, and Fresh is the one to lace him up with a fresh sound.

Fresh should be on all production going forward for Juvie, BG, Wayne and Turk in my opinion

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Turk somewhere like :sadbron:

Turk has nobody to blame in my opinion but himself. Do your interviews but keep things that won't cause friction in house.

Him trying to fight Wayne and going at Fresh, even Juvie said that he thinks Turk is mad at him when he did his Tiny Desk.

Now what or who is the common thing in all of the situations?

I hope Turk is a part of the whole situation. I don't see. Like Gangsta said, tight pockets will have a lot of say on whose part of the whole ordeal

Called the man tight pockets😂. Smh.

YB will get more of a look than Turk. If Baby can pull this off, he will be by far the best to do this shyt. I believe he will and can

Stunna basically treating turk like a neglected step son :mjlol: … pretty much says he’s out the huddle, damn near acting like he don’t know that man

Gangsta is killing me with this OG Tight Pockets shyt