360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Wtf that’s crazy the hell wrong with Turk

I watched a mannie fresh interview and he said Turk was "messy"

He also said Turk wanted to do some work, but Mannie said it has to make financial sense if he turns on the drum machine and dedicates his time to the situation...

So that was probably the crux of their issue...

Bird the mouthpiece for Slim, so he def not involved as of now

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched a mannie fresh interview and he said Turk was "messy"

He also said Turk wanted to do some work, but Mannie said it has to make financial sense if he turns on the drum machine and dedicates his time to the situation...

So that was probably the crux of their issue...

Bird the mouthpiece for Slim, so he def not involved as of now
So fresh basically told Turk he can’t make any money with him so fukk him. Lol Turk was always the weakest HotBoy but they treating him like it now.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Turk said a lot of stuff on that Drink Champs interview. I understand his side but sometimes he goes at these issues in a bad way. As if he's a victim.

I remembered he said something about getting the same money as Mannie, Juvy on a show, Just didn't wanna get him what he asked for, to do a show, I understand that but in the same breath, you can't say, dudes should look out for you when they want their same money or feel like you

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Turk said a lot of stuff on that Drink Champs interview. I understand his side but sometimes he goes at these issues in a bad way. As if he's a victim.

I remembered he said something about getting the same money as Mannie, Juvy on a show, Just didn't wanna get him what he asked for, to do a show, I understand that but in the same breath, you can't say, dudes should look out for you when they want their same money or feel like you

Lol at him getting the same money as Juve/Mannie

He literally has a few bars that he is basing his whole career on🤣🤣

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just listening to my old CMR mix this morning.

Sad thing is his son TY is in jail for being caught with a switch and firearms. Curren$y tried to steer him away from the streets but I'm pretty sure they parted ways after he raffled off the Monte Carlo Spitta gave him. Sad shyt indeed.

Didn't know about the switch and the Monte Carlo:snoop:

Getting caught with a switch is a mandatory 10 years right? :francis:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
what's interesting is 20 plus years later, how much all the Hot Boys/Baby relationships look like co dependent/abusive/romantic relationships.

They all break up, and get back, repeat. smear each other, and then reunite. and then they all do it to each other, because they learned from Baby

Wayne to Juve

Juve to Turk

BG to Wayne

Juve to Wayne

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I hope he learned his lesson.

He's still young enough to turn his life around and enjoy a good future.
Good luck.

what's interesting is 20 plus years later, how much all the Hot Boys/Baby relationships look like co dependent/abusive/romantic relationships.

They all break up, and get back, repeat. smear each other, and then reunite. and then they all do it to each other, because they learned from Baby

Wayne to Juve

Juve to Turk

BG to Wayne

Juve to Wayne
Yep. They were too young...

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Baby said he's putting it all back together and he's getting offered 3-4 million a show, for the group.

Not sure if Baby is lying or not but I believe there will be a tour of some such.

BG should be working on a book