Sources saying B.G. to be released from prison in a few days

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
No artist does 10 plus and comes home with great music.

In all reality BG was basically finished musically for close to a decade before he went to prison…he got locked up in what, 2012?

I remember he signed with Tip and put out a project in like ‘08-‘09 that made not even a blip…then he gets locked up and there’s this false sense of reverence for his rap career, as it existed, that we all know really isn’t there….maybe he got sober in prison and he comes out some approximation of a prime BG we hadn’t heard in years when he was free

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
In all reality BG was basically finished musically for close to a decade before he went to prison…he got locked up in what, 2012?

I remember he signed with Tip and put out a project in like ‘08-‘09 that made not even a blip…then he gets locked up and there’s this false sense of reverence for his rap career, as it existed, that we all know really isn’t there….maybe he got sober in prison and he comes out some approximation of a prime BG we hadn’t heard in years when he was free

they just need to prep a Hot Boys Reunion tour and call it a day lol.

Have P and Birman finally squash beef and do a Cash Money vs No Limit Verses + joint tour after with a Documentary

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

That was actually a good album, but flow wise he def hasn’t been the same since probably Life After Cash Money. He’s one of my favorite dudes ever, but I’m afraid he may end up suffering from Boosie syndrome, where his flow is so done that the production and features would need to be perfect for him to even be listenable.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
they just need to prep a Hot Boys Reunion tour and call it a day lol.

Have P and Birman finally squash beef and do a Cash Money vs No Limit Verses + joint tour after with a Documentary

It's a lifetime thing with Bird and P...

And it only benefits P if Cash Money were to actually throw him a bone...

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

How is it false?

A lot of people, including me, really love those early BG albums.

New music from him? Nah. But his old music is very nice.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
How is it false?

A lot of people, including me, really love those early BG albums.

New music from him? Nah. But his old music is very nice.
Literally explained what I meant in the next couple of words lol…his career as an ongoing thing as it stood at the point he went in…people largely didn’t care about his music for years before he got locked up…in contrast to any lofty expectations for music he may put out after he’s free

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
NO a disrespect to anyone or BG

but yall didn't care about BG before prison but now yall care about him after ?

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Hopefully he can come home and clear his mind before every Saycheese and Art of Dialogue throw a bag at him for a sit down or goes back to recording

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Why our people always get excited cuz a n1gga get out of prison? Throwing parties, cookouts, and all. I look at it like this what about the honorable black men who deal with this society raise families and don’t fall victim to the system? We celebrate wrong things
I'm one of those nikkas free Gizzle lol